Our client in the Gifts & Stationery sector is expanding operations and looking for a Merchandiser to join their team to manage a territory between Ballsbridge and Arklow.
A successful candidate requires a full clean driving license and will ensure the highest standards of presentation, merchandising and POS of products in stores. Candidates will ideally be living in-territory.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To merchandise entire product range to an excellent standard.
- To service existing accounts, obtain orders and process seasonal returns.
- To up-sell and aim to increase offering within stores.
- Maintain and build relationships with key customers & store managers.
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers & resolve any issues that may arise.
Experience & Skills:
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong merchandising skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to build strong, lasting relationships with key stakeholders.
- Self-confident with the ability to work independently.
- Territory management experience.
- Full Clean Driving License essential.
- EUR 25,000 salary.
- Company van, fuel card, and iPad.
- Potential for career progression within a growing company.
Send an updated CV over to Cillian today to apply.