Search By Job Category
- General/Other (47)
- Business 2 Business (45)
- Retail/Call Centre (45)
- Bank/Insurance/Finance (39)
- Media inc Online/Print (38)
- Auto/Elect/Engineering (35)
- Hotels/Travel/Leisure (33)
- Business 2 Consumer (28)
- Construction/Ind/Manuf (26)
- FMCG Food and Non Food (13)
- IT/Telecoms (13)
- Medical/Pharma/Health (8)
- Recruitment (6)
- Marketing (inc Digital) (2)
- Security/Property (1)
- Multi-Lingual/Languages (0)
Latest Sales Jobs
Sales Development Advisor (outbound) North Ireland €23000 pa Scope of Role This role will involve making a high volume of outbound calls to both warm and cold leads with the aim of selling maintenance plans and other services to new and existing c...
Graphic Design & Digital Marketing Executive North Ireland €24000 - €35000 pa Our leading distribution client, a FTSE 100 company, require a Graphic Design & Digital Marketing Executive to join their expanding team. This is a great opportunity to work with an award wi...
Customer Telesales Exec North Ireland €21250 pa About us: Were born and bred in Glasgow. Our business was founded on the Clyde back in 1864, and were still here today. We are proud to roast exceptional coffee for thousands of cafés and...
Sales Support Executive - Lisburn North Ireland €21250 pa About us: Were born and bred in Glasgow. Our business was founded on the Clyde back in 1864, and were still here today. We are proud to roast exceptional coffee for thousands of cafés and h...
Senior Marketing Executive North Ireland €28000 - €30000 pa About us: At Matthew Algie, youll work with some of the most talented individuals in the coffee industry. Youll work for an organisation that leads the way in the name of sustainability, gi...
- Advanced Safety Ltd - Cathal Irwin - Managing Director
- I was really impressed with the Salesjobs.ie platform.The quality and quantity of CV’s that came in as a result of our sales advert was excellent.I also found the personal assistance that I got from the team at Salesjobs.ie to be second to none.I would definitely recommend and use it againCathal ...
- Isobel Lynch- Virtu PA
- I have very much enjoyed using the sales Jobs platform, it is a user friendly system with many benefits. Taking the hassle out of hiring. It is competitively priced and I have found it very useful and successful when hiring on behalf of my clients. It helps that the Salesjobs team ...
- Imelda Mathews Human Resources Manger GEM Plastics Limited
- The Sales Manager vacancy arose due to the upcoming retirement of the current Sales Manager for Ireland. It was the first time the company used the SalesJobs.ie website. It’s obviously the ‘go to’ website for Sales roles as several highly qualified individuals applied for the position ...
Sales Career Advice
Sales Career Advice
- Manage Your Mindset: Spring Cleaning of Self-Doubt
- There’s an adage that rings true for sales careers, “if it was easy, everyone would be doing it.” Proficient salespeople have some of the highest job satisfaction across all industries and can have very rewarding and lucrative careers. On the other side of the coin, selling — especially commission ...
- A Millennial's Perspective: 6 Tips to Crush a Sales Interview
- Picture this; you’re a 22-year-old business school graduate looking for your first job. You know you want to go into sales and have managed to secure an interview with a company high on your “places I want to work” list.So what do you do next?Below we have identified 6 tips and tricks to help you ...
- Getting Your Personality Across at an Interview
- Congratulations you have reached the interview stage, >you can deduce several things from this. Firstly that the company are interested in what you have to offer, they have read your CV and covering letter and they have liked what they has seen. You will also have lost much of the competition, ...