Search By Job Category
- Business 2 Business (53)
- FMCG Food and Non Food (21)
- Retail/Call Centre (15)
- Business 2 Consumer (12)
- Construction/Ind/Manuf (12)
- IT/Telecoms (10)
- Medical/Pharma/Health (10)
- General/Other (9)
- Bank/Insurance/Finance (3)
- Media inc Online/Print (3)
- Marketing (inc Digital) (2)
- Auto/Elect/Engineering (1)
- Hotels/Travel/Leisure (1)
- Recruitment (1)
- Multi-Lingual/Languages (0)
- Security/Property (0)
Latest Sales Jobs
Crossell are one of Ireland's leading field marketing agencies. Working with leading household brands across...
Due to the growth of the business, We now have a business development executive vacancy in our SME electricity and gas procurement and sales team.
We are looking for active/self motivated bus...
We are looking for pro active/self motivated and independent business associate with expe...
- Martina O’Sullivan - Sales Support Manager - Bluestone - Sales & Distribution
- We have used SaleJobs.ie on a number of occasions and we have always received high quality candidates from our advertisements. SalesJobs.ie are easy to work with and provide an efficient and personal service. We would be happy to recommend them.Martina O’SullivanSales Support ...
- Robert Murray • Director Murray's Medical Equipment Ltd
- We used www.salesjobs.ie for our recent vacancy and we were very happy with the experience. While we did have fewer applications than expected, the quality was very good. The cost of advertising was substantially less than other sites. Robert Murray • Director Murray's Medical Equipment Ltd...
- Eileen Carroll, Púca Director
- Hi Niall, I just wanted to say thanks for the great service - we hired a really strong candidate who came to us through Sales Jobs. It was a case of quality over quantity in terms of the CVs coming through from you, which made the hiring process much easier. Eileen Carroll, ...
Sales Career Advice
Sales Career Advice
- How to reduce "No-shows" for interview
- To help make sure your sales candidates turn up for interview, I have compiled a few tips below which if followed, should decrease your amount of "No-shows". HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR SHOW RATE FOR INTERVIEW: · Build a personal relationship with an ...
- Manage Your Mindset: Spring Cleaning of Self-Doubt
- There’s an adage that rings true for sales careers, “if it was easy, everyone would be doing it.” Proficient salespeople have some of the highest job satisfaction across all industries and can have very rewarding and lucrative careers. On the other side of the coin, selling — especially commission ...
- A Millennial's Perspective: 6 Tips to Crush a Sales Interview
- Picture this; you’re a 22-year-old business school graduate looking for your first job. You know you want to go into sales and have managed to secure an interview with a company high on your “places I want to work” list.So what do you do next?Below we have identified 6 tips and tricks to help you ...