Sales jobs in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Ireland – Sales Jobs, Telesales Jobs, Field Sales Jobs
Search By Job Category
- Business 2 Business (169)
- Business 2 Consumer (68)
- IT/Telecoms (64)
- Construction/Ind/Manuf (56)
- General/Other (56)
- Retail/Call Centre (42)
- FMCG Food and Non Food (37)
- Auto/Elect/Engineering (22)
- Multi-Lingual/Languages (14)
- Recruitment (14)
- Marketing (inc Digital) (12)
- Medical/Pharma/Health (12)
- Bank/Insurance/Finance (11)
- Security/Property (11)
- Hotels/Travel/Leisure (8)
- Media inc Online/Print (4)
Latest Sales Jobs
for craft beer? Would you like to work with some of the most exciting brands in the craft beer universe? If yes then read on...
This position will suit someone with basic Sales Experie...
Reporting to: Regional Sales Manager
Location: Covering Mayo, Sligo & Roscommon
Areas of responsibility:
Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer...
Kish Fish is in business for 50 years and supply seafood to the food service and catering industry in the greater...
- Rhino Distribution - Niall Byrne - Director
- I found dealing with SalesJobs to be easy and great value for money. This is my third time to use them and 3rd successful appointment I would recommend them highly.Niall ByrneRhino Distribution...
- Steven Bray Managing Director Alternative Energy Ireland
- Alternative Energy Ireland found the process of advertising our positions on salesjobs.ie to be very simple and effective. We got lots of quality enquiries and we have hired people who enquired through the site many times. We would definitely recommend Salesjobs.ie.Steven BrayManaging ...
- Madeleine Corcoran General Manager Corcoran Window Furnishings
- This was our first experience using salesjobs.ie and we were very pleased with the result. Within a matter of days of having the add up, CV’s came through, in which we were able to hold interviews and employ somebody, before the staff member holding the position, left. This was a huge advantage to ...
Sales Career Advice
Sales Career Advice
- How to reduce "No-shows" for interview
- To help make sure your sales candidates turn up for interview, I have compiled a few tips below which if followed, should decrease your amount of "No-shows". HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR SHOW RATE FOR INTERVIEW: · Build a personal relationship with an ...
- Manage Your Mindset: Spring Cleaning of Self-Doubt
- There’s an adage that rings true for sales careers, “if it was easy, everyone would be doing it.” Proficient salespeople have some of the highest job satisfaction across all industries and can have very rewarding and lucrative careers. On the other side of the coin, selling — especially commission ...
- A Millennial's Perspective: 6 Tips to Crush a Sales Interview
- Picture this; you’re a 22-year-old business school graduate looking for your first job. You know you want to go into sales and have managed to secure an interview with a company high on your “places I want to work” list.So what do you do next?Below we have identified 6 tips and tricks to help you ...