Sales jobs in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Ireland – Sales Jobs, Telesales Jobs, Field Sales Jobs
Search By Job Category
- Business 2 Business (213)
- Construction/Ind/Manuf (80)
- IT/Telecoms (63)
- Business 2 Consumer (60)
- General/Other (57)
- Retail/Call Centre (40)
- FMCG Food and Non Food (32)
- Auto/Elect/Engineering (31)
- Bank/Insurance/Finance (24)
- Multi-Lingual/Languages (22)
- Medical/Pharma/Health (14)
- Marketing (inc Digital) (12)
- Media inc Online/Print (10)
- Security/Property (9)
- Recruitment (6)
- Hotels/Travel/Leisure (1)
Latest Sales Jobs
Our client are a global automation & process control instrumentation manufacturer. They’re headquartered in Europe with over 10,000 empl...
Our Client are a well-established distributor of electrical products to the electrical wholesale industry in Ireland. Their suppliers are...
Our client are one of Ireland’s largest laboratory supply companies with a respected heritage in providing life science / biotechnology...
Our Client are one of Europe’s largest testing and analysis companies.
Their Irish operation serves the pharmaceutical & m...
Our client are a global manufacturer of fluid sealing, gasket, jointing & related products primarily selling into the pharma, biotech and...
- Eileen Carroll, Púca Director
- Hi Niall, I just wanted to say thanks for the great service - we hired a really strong candidate who came to us through Sales Jobs. It was a case of quality over quantity in terms of the CVs coming through from you, which made the hiring process much easier. Eileen Carroll, ...
- Rhino Distribution - Niall Byrne - Director
- I found dealing with SalesJobs to be easy and great value for money. This is my third time to use them and 3rd successful appointment I would recommend them highly.Niall ByrneRhino Distribution...
- Steven Bray Managing Director Alternative Energy Ireland
- Alternative Energy Ireland found the process of advertising our positions on salesjobs.ie to be very simple and effective. We got lots of quality enquiries and we have hired people who enquired through the site many times. We would definitely recommend Salesjobs.ie.Steven BrayManaging ...
Sales Career Advice
Sales Career Advice
- How to reduce "No-shows" for interview
- To help make sure your sales candidates turn up for interview, I have compiled a few tips below which if followed, should decrease your amount of "No-shows". HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR SHOW RATE FOR INTERVIEW: · Build a personal relationship with an ...
- Manage Your Mindset: Spring Cleaning of Self-Doubt
- There’s an adage that rings true for sales careers, “if it was easy, everyone would be doing it.” Proficient salespeople have some of the highest job satisfaction across all industries and can have very rewarding and lucrative careers. On the other side of the coin, selling — especially commission ...
- A Millennial's Perspective: 6 Tips to Crush a Sales Interview
- Picture this; you’re a 22-year-old business school graduate looking for your first job. You know you want to go into sales and have managed to secure an interview with a company high on your “places I want to work” list.So what do you do next?Below we have identified 6 tips and tricks to help you ...