Search By Job Category
- Business 2 Business (88)
- Business 2 Consumer (39)
- Construction/Ind/Manuf (31)
- FMCG Food and Non Food (17)
- Bank/Insurance/Finance (16)
- IT/Telecoms (13)
- Auto/Elect/Engineering (11)
- General/Other (11)
- Media inc Online/Print (8)
- Medical/Pharma/Health (8)
- Retail/Call Centre (7)
- Hotels/Travel/Leisure (6)
- Marketing (inc Digital) (4)
- Multi-Lingual/Languages (2)
- Security/Property (2)
- Recruitment (1)
Latest Sales Jobs
Leading Tech Multinational
€60k base, €96.5k OTE + excellent benefits
This Market Leading IT Multinational is seeking a smar...
IT Market Leader
€40k - 45k base, €70k - 75k OTE uncapped + Benefits
If you are a currently working in a Business Development / Sales role and are ready step u...
- David McGlynn LMP Oils, Batteries & Filters Ltd
- Hi NiallMany thanks for your help in our search for a new Sales representative for our company, we have successful hire a new sales representative and the CV came through your site.This is the second candidate I have hired through your site.Thanks again for your help.Best regards David Mc ...
- Tony Cunningham - Power Providers Group
- Power Providers has used the services of www.salesjobs.ie for a number of years and our experience has been that the site provides excellent value and the response is focused to our requirements and professionally managed. The quality of the applicants is generally excellent and we will ...
- Martina O’Sullivan - Sales Support Manager - Bluestone - Sales & Distribution
- We have used SaleJobs.ie on a number of occasions and we have always received high quality candidates from our advertisements. SalesJobs.ie are easy to work with and provide an efficient and personal service. We would be happy to recommend them.Martina O’SullivanSales Support ...
Sales Career Advice
Sales Career Advice
- Interview tips for employers via video:.
- Perform a video interview test runIt can reflect poorly on you and your company if you’re unable to connect or struggle to use the video conferencing platform. To conduct the most successful video interview possible, interviewers should familiarize themselves with the technology in advance. This ...
- How to reduce "No-shows" for interview
- To help make sure your sales candidates turn up for interview, I have compiled a few tips below which if followed, should decrease your amount of "No-shows". HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR SHOW RATE FOR INTERVIEW: · Build a personal relationship with an ...
- Manage Your Mindset: Spring Cleaning of Self-Doubt
- There’s an adage that rings true for sales careers, “if it was easy, everyone would be doing it.” Proficient salespeople have some of the highest job satisfaction across all industries and can have very rewarding and lucrative careers. On the other side of the coin, selling — especially commission ...