Search By Job Category
- Business 2 Business (71)
- Hotels/Travel/Leisure (55)
- Retail/Call Centre (39)
- Business 2 Consumer (34)
- Multi-Lingual/Languages (29)
- Construction/Ind/Manuf (28)
- General/Other (28)
- Auto/Elect/Engineering (26)
- Bank/Insurance/Finance (25)
- Media inc Online/Print (24)
- FMCG Food and Non Food (23)
- IT/Telecoms (12)
- Marketing (inc Digital) (4)
- Medical/Pharma/Health (4)
- Recruitment (2)
- Security/Property (0)
Latest Sales Jobs
- Imelda Mathews Human Resources Manger GEM Plastics Limited
- The Sales Manager vacancy arose due to the upcoming retirement of the current Sales Manager for Ireland. It was the first time the company used the SalesJobs.ie website. It’s obviously the ‘go to’ website for Sales roles as several highly qualified individuals applied for the position ...
- Mary O Sullivan Director Classic Windows & Facades.
- We did interview a candidate that was sent to us from Sales jobs. We are hiring this person to add to our existing sales team at the end of the month. We found Salesjobs.ie to be very helpful in sending the most appropriate CV's for our industry to us. The whole process was very user friendly and ...
- Jess Fouhy - Bensons Corporatewear
- I found the service provided to us by Sales Jobs to be extremely helpful. The whole process was so easy and helped me to find a suitable and experienced Sales Executive within a day or two (Something which I could not find while advertising on other job sites for the past two months). I will ...
Sales Career Advice
Sales Career Advice
- Manage Your Mindset: Spring Cleaning of Self-Doubt
- There’s an adage that rings true for sales careers, “if it was easy, everyone would be doing it.” Proficient salespeople have some of the highest job satisfaction across all industries and can have very rewarding and lucrative careers. On the other side of the coin, selling — especially commission ...
- A Millennial's Perspective: 6 Tips to Crush a Sales Interview
- Picture this; you’re a 22-year-old business school graduate looking for your first job. You know you want to go into sales and have managed to secure an interview with a company high on your “places I want to work” list.So what do you do next?Below we have identified 6 tips and tricks to help you ...
- Getting Your Personality Across at an Interview
- Congratulations you have reached the interview stage, >you can deduce several things from this. Firstly that the company are interested in what you have to offer, they have read your CV and covering letter and they have liked what they has seen. You will also have lost much of the competition, ...