Search By Job Category
- Business 2 Business (90)
- Business 2 Consumer (49)
- Construction/Ind/Manuf (24)
- Retail/Call Centre (24)
- FMCG Food and Non Food (22)
- Bank/Insurance/Finance (19)
- General/Other (16)
- Auto/Elect/Engineering (15)
- IT/Telecoms (15)
- Media inc Online/Print (13)
- Hotels/Travel/Leisure (8)
- Security/Property (3)
- Medical/Pharma/Health (2)
- Recruitment (2)
- Marketing (inc Digital) (0)
- Multi-Lingual/Languages (0)
Latest Sales Jobs
- Liz Ferris - Sales Manager - Dublin Gazette
- I am happy with the quality of sales Cv's that are coming our way. I am happy to continue to use www.SalesJobs.ie and feel they are always there if I need them.Kind RegardsLiz Ferris - Sales Manager - Dublin Gazette...
- John Woods - Director - Westwood Trailers Ltd.
- Hi Niall, many thanks for your help in our search for suitable candidates to fill our recent sales positions. We found two strong candidates through our Sales Jobs advert and found the service very efficient and cost effective. We would definitely use the service again and are happy to recommend ...
- Olivia Ormonde HR Consultant InsightHR
- I found advertising with Salesjobs very easy, the team took care of everything and gave good advice and tips on how to position our role. I would have no hesitation using them again for a sales role.Olivia OrmondeHR ConsultantInsightHR...
Sales Career Advice
Sales Career Advice
- Interview tips for employers via video:.
- Perform a video interview test runIt can reflect poorly on you and your company if you’re unable to connect or struggle to use the video conferencing platform. To conduct the most successful video interview possible, interviewers should familiarize themselves with the technology in advance. This ...
- How to reduce "No-shows" for interview
- To help make sure your sales candidates turn up for interview, I have compiled a few tips below which if followed, should decrease your amount of "No-shows". HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR SHOW RATE FOR INTERVIEW: · Build a personal relationship with an ...
- Manage Your Mindset: Spring Cleaning of Self-Doubt
- There’s an adage that rings true for sales careers, “if it was easy, everyone would be doing it.” Proficient salespeople have some of the highest job satisfaction across all industries and can have very rewarding and lucrative careers. On the other side of the coin, selling — especially commission ...