Sherlock Recruitment is a fantastic team of talented recruitment consultants that provide staffing solutions to the construction industry. Due to continued success and an ever-growing market share, we require a Recruitment Resourcer for our Dublin office.
This role will suit an energetic and career focused individual who is looking to start a career in recruitment, learn and progress while learning from our experienced Recruitment Consultants.
Job Type / Category
- You will source, recruit and register temporary candidates for our clients through various methods of recruitment including advertising, sourcing, networking etc.
- Manage weekly availability of all active candidates
- Fill roles with registered and pipelined candidates while liaising with clients daily via the phone and email.
- Our recruitment team provide temporary candidates on short notice to a variety of clients across Dublin; you will be the primary support the onboarding process (including screening, interviewing etc.), candidate searching, advertising campaigns, candidate support and general administrative tasks
- Calling candidates from our database, conducting telephone and face to face interviews.
- Issuing and following up on all contractual paperwork
- Assist Recruiters in the managing of key clients
- Assist in the sales process via lead generation through referrals, references etc. to be passed on to Recruiters
- Taking ownership of internal compliance procedures
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- You will ideally have experience in customer service, office, hospitality or similar environment with experience dealing with people on a day to day basis
- A natural communicator, comfortable dealing with our candidates and clients from different industries on the phone and face to face
- Happy to be put out of your comfort zone and have a want to succeed
- You will need to have excellent attention to detail and be a highly organised person
- You will need to have a sense of urgency, as this is a very fast paced, pressurised environment
- Plenty of energy and a positive outlook as we work to very tight deadlines
- Competent administration and PC Skills
- An understanding of recruitment/recruitment agencies
- Potential of high commission-based earning once training is complete.
- Choice of internal routes for career progression.
If you feel that any of the above describes you or your approach to the working day, we’d love to hear from you. Please send a copy of your updated CV.
We’re always interested to talk to you and discuss what you can bring to Sherlock Recruitment and how we can help further your career.