Have you recently completed the QFAs or are you in process and working towards them? You're looking for a new role and would love to join a Best Managed company as awarded by Deloitte for a number of years running? Our client in Dublin 22 requires a Sales Support Executive on a permanent basis and the below is what they are looking for.
The role :
* You will work within a team of sales advisor so lots of interaction, and a pivotal role within a lovely team of colleagues
* Providing financial services administration to existing and new clients
* Processing and overseeing new business applications ensuring accuracy of contracts and benefit statements - this is across Pensions, Mortgage, Life Protection and Investments business - so the QFAs will certainly come in handy and your attention to detail is second to none
* Manage a portfolio of group risk and pension clients including administration of their annual reviews
* You will be responsible for data mining campaigns and implementing email marketing campaigns across our life and general insurance client base.
* Client engagement
* Appointment setting - you will set and manage appointments for the team of advisors they will thank you for your organisation and efficiency
* You will also get involved in contacting clients as part of structured marketing campaigns
* QFA qualified or working towards - familiarity with the insurance sector/similar regulated environment
* 2 years experience in a broker support role
* Willing and eager to learn and develop professionally - you will be strongly encouraged to develop on and further your education and training/development
* Team player - you enjoy supporting colleagues
* Customer focused / Client focused attitude - you appreciate the importance of and enjoy providing fantastic service to both clients and internal advisors
* Organised, efficient, attentive to detail, strong communication and administration skills
* Proficient in MS Packages
* Advantageous to have a knowledge of Group Risk administration
Please apply below for immediate consideration. This role is offered on a full time permanent basis, salary DOE and you will benefit from joining an organisation who will really back you with regard to further education and professional training, providing real opportunity for growth.