National Sales Manager (Dublin)
As National Sales Manager you will :
* Report to the Managing Director on issues of policy, strategy, pricing, and commercial terms. Manage a National Sales Team & in so doing creating an environment where individuals can succeed.
* Motivate, Manage, Lead and Mentor each Sales Representative to meet and surpass their agreed targets
* Continually appraising and evaluating the performance of each Sales Rep, so that their personal action & development plans can be created to ensure the achievement of planned sales targets
* Recruiting, training & developing sales professionals ensure your team is growing and developing
* Identifying & developing relationships at a senior level with Key Customers & bodies of influence within the construction industry
* Providing a monthly report to the Managing Director which demonstrates through its content that your Sales Team is fully aware of the overall market conditions, the Regions and respective areas by sector, current successes & failures along with critical issues that will influence its short, medium & long term performance.
Skills & Experience
* Minimum Degree qualification with 5 years of sales management experience within the Construction Industry
* Familiarity with CRM to manage and forecast sales opportunities
* Experience in successfully mentoring/ coaching/leading others effectively - the ability to observe, evaluate and give meaningful feedback
* Excellent time management and organisational skills
* Results-driven and performance-focused with a strong commercial focus
* Leading and empowering team towards driving improvement while navigating change
* Experience managing in a structured sales environment
"Leading the way in the Recruitment of Sales Professional"