Avio Presentation Systems is a trade only distributor of Audio Visual equipment. Founded in 2014 Avio Presentation Systems has achieved significant growth resulting in a vacancy for an enthusiastic and self motivated Audio Visual Account Manager. We represent some of the industries most successful brands including Clevertouch, NEC, and Vivitek. Working closely with Clevertouch we have achieved number 1 position in Ireland for interactive displays in the education and corporate markets. We are offering a very competitive salary and commission system to the successful candidate. This is a very exciting role selling Tier 1 audio visual products. It is a role that will suit a sales person who really enjoys selling and who is genuinely interested in the latest technology.
Reporting to the Sales Director we are looking for an enthusiastic Audio Visual Account Manager to contribute in generating Audio Visual sales for our company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
An effective AV Account Manager must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting our AV Portfolio of products and value add services over the phone and using Zoom. The goal is to grow existing AV System Integrator accounts and develop new accounts in this growing business segment.
While Avio Presentation Systems is based in Dunshaughlin, County Meath the successful candidate can be based elsewhere in Ireland and work remotely.
· Contact existing customers to inform them about our range of Audio Visual products and value add services;
· Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales;
· Keep a record of all prospects and submit Outlooks to the managing director;
· Enter and update customer information in the database;
· Take and process orders in an accurate manner;
· Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales;
· Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information;
· Do outcalls to meet customers and end users to promote the products we sell.
· You will help to organise and take part in trade shows and customer events.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
· Proven experience as Account Manager or other sales/customer service role.
· Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone.
· An understanding of the Audio Visual market and they key technology’s though not essential would be very helpful.
· Ability to manage the company Linkedin account would be advantageous.
· Highly proficient PC skills with a superior/advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office, with strong emphasis on Excel as a must.
· It would also be important to have a basic understanding and a genuine interest in learning about AV technology and services and be able to describe / explain them to prospects.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Existing experience working with AV system integrators and resellers would be advantageous.
· Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
· Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues.
Full product training will be given.
Full clean driving licence essential.