This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to develop and build long term career within this fast moving and expanding IT business. As an Account Manager you will be responsible for the building of long term and profitable relationships with a range of SME's across the UK.
You'll be managing an account base of around 30 accounts, working proactively to build relationships with small to medium enterprise businesses across the UK, most of your interaction with your account base will be by telephone - so you'll be comfortable in picking up the phone to build relationships, taking a consultative approach to understand their needs so that you can identify the best way to grow their account with Cloud.
You'll focus on developing a range of Cloud products but focussing on MS Office 365 but will always be on the lookout for opportunities to grow the entire Cloud portfolio.
As this is an extremely service driven role, you'll take a customer first approach whilst working to tight guidelines and within a strict SLA.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for the following:-
• Manage the customer experience of Microsoft products from quote to renewal
• Provide Office 365 pre-sales customer support to aid customers in purchasing a cloud solution
• Work with customers to drive usage of all products/services purchased
• Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
• Take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
• Escalate problems to the Tier 3 vendor support when appropriate
• Liaise with vendors where necessary in order to resolve vendor-related issues
• Monitor progress against customer SLA's to ensure customer service levels are achieved
• Maintain & develop technical skills/certifications as required
To be successful as an Account Manager , you will have some of the following skills and experience:-
• A track record in sales, with experience selling in the IT channel, with either a Vendor,Reseller or Distributor
• Cloud experience beneficial but not essential
• A proactive approach to account management
• An excellent communicator and relationship builder
• Ability to adapt your approach to support both skilled and unskilled users
• Ability to adapt to changing situations with confidence and professionalism
• Entrepreneurial and ambitious - driven to succeed
If you're looking for an exciting and career orientated role , where you can develop skills for the future, then this could be the role for you, so apply today