German Account Executive
We are excited to announce opportunities in our clients newly launched Dublin office for recent graduates interested in taking the first step in their Business and Sales career as an Account Executive for the German or Dutch market. This job comes with an excellent salary and benefits package, industry leading training and an outstanding company culture.
This role offers smart and ambitious graduates the opportunity to work with some of the world’s leading technology brands (think Dell, IBM) and the training and support to cultivate the foundation sales skills needed to help accelerate their career.
Why work for us?
- Located in the heart of Dublin’s renowned waterfront office district - modern offices near all public transport routes!
- Highly competitive base salary
- Uncapped monthly bonus plan with two ways to earn bonus - On target earnings (OTE) in excess of 40-50k pa
- Career advancement plan across multiple departments – sales, marketing, customer success, finance, data planning, HR, etc.
- Comprehensive initial and on-going training
- Continuous L&D opportunities to expand your skill set
- Monday – Friday schedule – no weekend work!
- Private health insurance plan, 5% pension contribution, life assurance, paid holidays, cycle to work scheme, generous incentive plans (travel, electronics, sports games, etc.)
- Excellent relocation package for relocating candidates (details will be provided)
Who you are
- You are an ambitious, money motivated and target driven individual
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in a sales role (at least 6 months experience in a B2B sales environment - preferred)
- Fluent/native level German language skills (speaking, reading, writing) & have a strong command of the English language at a professional level
- Dedicated people that like to deliver great results for our clients and our business and are eager to reap the rewards of doing so (€ and opportunity)
- A professional attitude, professional telephone manner and strong business acumen
If you are interested in this role contact Mark Byrne on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 6621000 or click below