Tactical Talent Recruitment is excited to partner with one of the world’s leading businesses in the bathroom sector. They are seeking an ambitious and commercially aware Sales Support/Key Account Executive to join their west Dublin based back office team. This role has arisen as a result of an internal promotion and as the company continues to grow globally and in Ireland, opportunities for progression will arise.
This role will appeal to anyone who enjoys working as part of a collaborative sales support team and who proactively goes about their day delivering the highest standards in customer service, administration, external sales team support and key account management.
You will be representing a true global brand leader in its’ sector, a name synonymous with excellence. Dealing primarily with key accounts in the trade sector you’ll be instrumental in developing relationships with some of the company’s largest customers.
· You will play a key role in nurturing and growing existing high-value accounts
· Work closely with decision makers in the trade sector and indirect customers in the construction sector including Architects, Designers, and Project Managers
· Attend trade events from time to time and represent the company as a brand ambassador
· Work closely with the other internal back office teams
· Support the field sales team in managing their relationships with key customers including setting appointments for them
· Dealing with incoming enquiries from customers regarding orders, deliveries and requests for quotations
· Previous experience in a similar sales support role is essential
· Experience in working with large key accounts is preferable
· Construction/Trade sector experience is a plus
· Tenacious in your attitude to sales and account management
· CRM Experience
· Excellent time management and organisational skills
· Strong knowledge of competitor activity and the impact on market share
· Experience with Sales force and all MS Office Products preferable
· Basic salary circa up to €35k depending on experience
· Performance related annual bonus – Percentage of salary
· Pension Scheme
· Private Health Insurance
· Holiday entitlement of 25 days increasing with service
· The opportunity to grow your career with an industry giant