We are looking for an exceptional sales individuals with the right values and attitude to join our team. A long term career awaits for motivated individuals with a passion for sales. The role involves activity selling in the SME market, with a requirement for excellent customer service.
- The primary function of the Field Based Business Development Manager is to
- Effectively increase our sales presence in the SME market in your area.
- Meet & exceed agreed monthly sales targets
- Business develop to all possible SME clients, by cold calling, email etc.
- Conduct consultative professional meetings with prospective companies to show cost savings
- Liaise with the internal Sales Department regarding any issues/queries.
- Ensure customer receives accurate and factual information
- Ensure all paperwork is submitted promptly & accurately
- Related work: the duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to that position.
What skills do I need to have?
- Business development experience in a field sales role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to manage contacts in a defined territory.
- Works on own initiative and is continually looking at ways to improve sales performance.
- Strong analysis and judgement skills to prioritise opportunities.
- Full Driving Licence
- Positive attitude interacting with customer, colleagues and client and the ability to work as part of a team.
- I.T. basic knowledge & ability
- Most important is your drive for success, passion for sales and ambition to make money. In return we offer a fantastic package including an uncapped commission structure with massive earning potential and a range of benefits for the successful candidates.
The right person:
- Customer Focused, goal focused, willing to Improve and reliable. They will also be focused on:
- Achieving monthly sales targets.
- Ensuring customer pipeline targets are met.
- Accurately completing all customer details & sales information to the required standard.
- Ensuring all sales are generated in line with our quality standards.
- Communicating effectively and professionally to all customers.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets.
- Occasional requirement to overnight away from home may be requested.
- Remuneration and Recognition.
Dublin / Leinster and nationwide