Senior Proposal Writer
is a commercial company providing professional FM Project Management
Services including Security, Cleaning, and Aviation Sectors services across Ireland.
Our clients range from major retail companies to smaller private and public-sector
enterprises; we work as a strategic partner to clients across a wide range of market
sectors to deliver the highest standard of facilities management services.
We tailor our services to meet the unique demands of each client and help to achieve
their corporate objectives. Our strategic partnership approach means we work as
part of our clients’ team to deliver high quality, sustainable and essential facilities
service and project solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
To support and coordinate the bid process to ensure that a tender of the highest
quality bid is produced and can always be presented in order to meet with the
clients stated objectives.
• Work proactively with Sales and Marketing Team, coordinating and integrating
the inputs for bid document deliverables from the bid team members across
all OCS Departments and from external partners to deliver best practices in
• Developing and contributing to the identified emerging opportunities,
including and submission of pre-qualification and proposal documents.
• Working alongside the National Sales Manager who will develop B-spoke
service solutions for clients. Create and write service proposal using this
• Ensure the timely production of tenders internally and progress their status
with the client and management team.
• Adhere to bid/no bid process ensuring all timelines are met in an efficient
• Coordinate execute bid plans, resource plans and commercial support for
complex high value bid opportunities.
• Support design & preparation of PowerPoint presentations.
• Provide project management, bid governance and logistical support for all
stages of the bid lifecycle.
• Demonstrate ability with use of CRM systems i.e. Salesforce
• Analyse client requirements and organise, interpret data from multiple
sources covering Service Solution, Commercial, Technical and HR
perspectives in relation to planning and coordinating the bid proposal.
• Actively monitor websites and tender portals for tender advertisements and
report on same.
• Create and store bid collateral (Case studies, Value propositions etc.) for
knowledge management purposes.
• Complete all tender documents (PQQ’s, RFI’s and RFP’s) documenting
timelines with the highest quality and level of detail through the effective
application of own skills and by managing the corresponding project team and
the prospect successfully.
• Acting as the clients point of contact on allocated projects.
• Post tender review
• Sales Reporting & Analysis.
• Implement methods of maintaining relationships with all current & past
• Provide admin support to the Sales Manager.
• Monitor competitor activity.
• Sales enquires, processing and follow up.
• Tender preparation.
• Tender identification.
• Sales support activities.
• Post-tender review.
• Maintaining, enhancing, and ongoing cleanses of databases.
• Ensuring that literature is created and maintained in the same standard and
• Maintain tender templates
• 3rd level Business Degree or equivalent
Key Skills & Requirements
• Experience in Sales/Marketing/Business support/Tender Bid Support.
• Technical writing capability.
• Commercially astute.
• Computer literate with good web development skills.
• Proficient with MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel
• Experience working across multi-functional teams & functions.
• Advanced written and verbal communications skills – including the ability to
write, copy-edit and format documents and proposals.
• Will use innovative approaches, looking for opportunities to apply new and
evolving ideas, methods, designs and technologies.
• Sound business acumen coupled with a proven commercial ability
• Ability to work collectively alongside the management team and supporting
• Tender development and follow through.
• Creative PowerPoint presentation skills.
• Preparation of tenders & quotations for clients.
• Proven ability to gather, monitor and document data.
• Ability to multi task.