A global leader in the chemical/ingredient distribution sector are looking for a Business Development Manager to grow and develop their Material Science division.
Based in West Dublin the ideal candidate will be ambitious, independent, dynamic, with strong selling skill. They will have experience in selling into the Materials Science sector but iy=t is not essential to come from a chemical/ingredients background
This job comes with an excellent salary and commission package, company car and
Pension and the possibilities of accelerated career progression
Responsibilities and Requirements
· To grow the customer base, volume and margin of the Material Science area.
· Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters while building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships.
· Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales targets.
· To capture information efficiently and clearly to grow the knowledge base.
· A sound understanding of and the ability to implement selling techniques with a good solid B2B Sales background ideally in the Material Sciences sector
· To meet all sales KPIs.
· To promote the brand values.
· To cooperate with appropriate internal and external account managers.
· To cooperate with and use business group resources.
· To demonstrate the ability to manage one’s own time effectively
· To contribute to the creation of a dynamic sales environment
· To be ambitious and imaginative
· To have the ability to build strong relationships with existing and potential customers
· A can do, positive attitude is a must.
To apply for this position contact Conal on 016621000 or click below