Business Development Manager (Cyber Security)
Leading Cyber Security company are looking to expand their team
You will be responsible for
· Prospect for potential new clients and turn prospects into new clients and therefore new and increased business and revenue.
· Cold call as appropriate within the market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of potential opportunities.
· Meet potential clients by growing his/her network, leveraging and maintaining it – referrals are key.
· Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
· Identify potential clients and the decision makers within that organisation.
· Research and build relationships with new clients
· Set up meetings between client decision makers and the company’s leaders / principals.
· Plan approaches and pitches in conjunction with marketing and other team members to develop proposals that address the client’s needs, concerns and objectives.
· Always be mindful of the commercial realities of any proposed solutions
· Achieve agreed targets on sales and KPIs
· Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through any differences to a positive conclusion, using a variety of styles to persuade negotiate appropriately.
If you are interested in this role please contact Mark Byrne at firstname.lastname@example.org