Enterprise Account Manager - DACH
Security Software Sales
€75k base, €75k OTE uncapped + excellent benefits
We are currently hiring for an Enterprise (Major) Account Manager to join this renowned SAAS Leader’s expanding salesforce, their Munich HQ. With business in more demand than ever and with focus on market domination they require an experienced Sales Pro to join them NOW!
The Enterprise sales team holds some of the most impressive talent on the market - high achieving, self-driven, hunter minded sales professionals – so if you are looking to work and even compete against the elite, selling a market leading product in a progressive, successful organization then please read on.
This is a field based role where you will be responsible for generating revenue from the DACH region’s largest organisations, selling their leading Security Software porfolio.. You will have a territory of accounts from which to maximize sales from existing customer relationships, as well as prospect and close new business. 70% out meeting customer with min 1 day a week in the office.
This role will see you:
- Prospect, identify and develop new opportunities through to negotiating and closing sales.
- Develop, nurture and maintain strong relationships with existing clients to maximize both retention and expansion sales into assigned accounts.
- Navigate customer organizations to engage with multiple decision makers and influencers, and ensure relationships with key internal buyers are developed and maintained.
- Develop and meet accurate monthly and quarterly sales forecasts for the territory.
- Be an active contributor to a positive, collaborative, and high performing team environment.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Fluency / Native level in German
- Min 5+ years of SaaS; IT; Software B2B sales experience with min. 1 year in enterprise sales
- Experience selling security or identity software / products
- Strong technical and business aptitude and interest.
- Exceptional communication skills and relationship building skills at C-level
- Proficient with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com.
- Ability to present competently and confidently at various levels in an organization.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities with a 'get it done' attitude.
- Team player with ability to work cross functionally.
- You will ideally live or will want live in Munich as one day a week you will be required to be in the Munich HQ.
What they can offer you:
- A vibrant culture – multicultural teams, supportive management, social activities, work/life balance
- Trust – Management believe and trust in your knowledge and abilities to get the done, no micro managing here
- Outstanding compensation - competitive salary, uncapped commissions, bonuses and benefits
- World-class training – ongoing!
If you are looking for a new challenge this year in a leading SaaS organization then apply below for immediate consideration!!