FRS Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a Global Premium Food Brand
Head of Sales : Strong emphasis on the Senior Sales & Category Management
For Details on this Fantastic Senior Opportunity: Call Daniella 086 7750646
* As Category Head of Sales, you will be responsible for defining and leading the strategic Sales direction of this premium brand in Ireland, by developing a competitive market business strategy that delivers profitable growth.
* The Category Head of Sales Manager will build and develop a high performing team to ensure successful delivery of the sales strategy to increase market share
* Lead the generating demand operations effectively to reach targets across all our channels including multiples, convenience, e-commerce.
* Manage business efficiencies, excellence and continuous improvement whilst driving sales growth and increasing market share.
* Drive efficiencies of the Sales & Marketing campaigns through the promotional planning process and trade spend management.
* Develop an environment to support the team to be the best that they can, coaching them to achieve their career aspirations whilst strengthening commercial and category understanding throughout the business.
Requirements : Category Head of Sales
* As the successful candidate you will have a breadth of Senior Commercial Managerial experience within FMCG including a strong emphasis towards Sales and Category Management.
* You will have experience of working in an FMCG Industry and understand the complexities of operating within a matrix structure.
* Experience working with senior stakeholders and customers across all levels coupled with your ability to truly understand FMCG Industry from a commercial standpoint.
* Very Strong Communication skills and understanding how your strategic decisions impact the business strategy
* Experience leading and managing a business with expertise within FMCG Sales and Category Management.
* Have a solid understanding of the Irish FMCG market
* Understand market trends and category performance, translating this into action for the business that delivers growth and competitive advantage.
* Monthly UK travel is required for this role