A leading online marketplace company based in County Dublin is currently recruiting for the role of Media Sales Manager - Agri. This is a full-time permanent position and is primarily office based with some field work required.
Due to an increased market share and customer demand we’re seeking to add an additional member to the Agri Business team. This role presents an opportunity to join a progressive market leading company offering good career prospects.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Building successful relationships with key decision makers to increase and expand on revenue opportunities in the areas of Agri & plant dealers, National distributors and International Agri brands/manufacturers
* Identifying sales opportunities in both existing client portfolio and through active prospecting
* Hitting and exceeding Business and Display sales targets on a monthly and quarterly basis
* Having a passion for sales and an appetite to learn everything about our client’s newest products
* Managing own prospects and customer database
* Being the lead point of contact for any and all classified & display matters related to your designated accounts
* Listening to the needs of customers and the market and share insights with management, product and marketing teams
* Completely understanding our client’s product portfolio and being able to tailor these products to fit the needs of each particular customer
* Being willing to become an expert in CRM systems (Salesforce a bonus) and Pipeline management
* Creating reliable forecasts and ability to manage both short and long sales cycles
* Proactive at keeping admin required on your accounts
* Planning campaigns and successfully developing client accounts which are financially viable for both parties
* Being proactive about resolving client problems relating to classified and display solutions & liaise with group companies regarding dealer hub solutions
* Building and maintaining strong, long lasting customer relationships and consistently exceeding client expectations, ensuring that the client is receiving superior customer service.
* An understanding of the agricultural machinery industry
* An interest or background in Farming
* At least 3 years online sales experience
* Strong sales ability with proven track record of hitting targets
* Excellent communication skills along with the ability to collaborate
* Proven experience of managing, developing and maintaining client relationships
* Self-motivation and the ability to work on your own initiative
* The ability to collaborate, and work as a team
* Full clean driving licence
* Competitive Salary DOE
* 5% contribution towards your pension
* Life assurance and fully paid healthcare
* Taxsaver tickets and the cycle-to-work scheme
* Employee wellbeing - running coach, office yoga and healthy fruit and snacks
* MacBooks provided or if you prefer an alternative IT set up – this can be arranged
Please email your cv through the attached link
FRS Recruitment offer 100 % confidentiality on all applications.
Please note we will never forward your cv details to a 3rd party without your prior consent.
For a fully confidential discussion please call Gerry Farrell now on 0864648449