Our client is a leading multinational IT company based in South Dublin. Excellent opportunity for a Sales Manager to join their reputable & well-established team.. This role will provide excellent career progression routes for the successful candidate as well as a market leading salary and benefits package. We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and mentoring your team to enable them to reach their full potential.
- Achieve growth and sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence in the marketplace
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their business-related needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products, technologies and competition status
- You will be tasked with managing, coaching and supporting the sales team members to enable them to achieve their results.
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales manager or sales leader, consistently meeting or exceeding targets through the efforts of your sales team.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
If you are interested in this role or other sales roles please contact Mark Byrne on 01 6621000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org