Sales Development Representative
Dublin 2, Co. Dublin
Award-winning, home grown and innovative. Wolfgang Digital is all of these and so much more. As a marketing agency that was started at the founder’s kitchen table, they have gone from strength-to-strength, achieving success in Ireland, mainland Europe and the US.
Their client portfolio has grown organically, and they’re now looking for a Sales Development Representative to join their team to continue this growth within Ireland and the UK.
Joining the Wolfgang has a number of perks, and here are just a few:
- Paying competitive salary and multiple levels of commission
- A fast growing, growth focused, independent performance agency
- Big on professional development - very big
- A fun, laid-back workplace
Within an exciting, fast-paced environment, you’ll discover that Wolfgang Digital have a strong focus on professional development and supporting their people to reach their professional goals.
In this important role, you will have the chance to develop an array of valuable sales skills and experience with could set you on a highly lucrative path and a rewarding sales career.
As the Sales Development Representative, you’ll be tasked with generating high quality leads from companies within the Irish and UK markets.
Selling award-winning services, you’ll be gaining insight into the world of digital marketing and forging excellent relationships with people at all levels through outbound calling and appointment scheduling.
Specifically, your role will involve:
- Generating your own leads
- Following up with prospects
- Asking potential clients qualifying questions
- Updating the CRM systems with the data you have captured
- Creative innovative lead generation methods and campaigns in order to build business
Interested? To be considered as a Sales Development Representative, you’ll need:
- To be driven and resilient with a strong work ethic
- An excellent phone manner and the ability to build relationships with new companies
- A self-starting mentality and the ability to work on your own initiative
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work in a team environment to meet tight deadlines
- A strong level of IT literacy
- To be organised and willing to take ownership of your role
- To be proactive and enjoy working within a highly competitive environment
Previous sales experience in a competitive and challenging sales environment would be beneficial to your application. Knowledge of CRM systems will also be advantageous.
Other organisations may call this role Sales Representative, Business Development Executive, BDE, New Business Sales Rep, Lead Development Executive, Appointment Setter, Outbound Sales Rep, Telesales Advisor, or Telemarketing Executive.
How to Apply
Please select the apply button shown to send Wolfgang Digital your CV along with a cover letter and any other relevant information.
All enquiries are in the strictest confidence.
Webrecruit Ireland Ltd and Wolfgang Digital are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.