Support the work of the Annual Giving team and to contribute to its ongoing success,
ROLE DESCRIPTION & PURPOSE:
Reporting to the Associate Director, Fundraising Manager will work within the Annual Giving team to deliver on the giving strategy.
This will involve designing and implementing a programme to fundraising potential with current supporters and to recruit and retain new supporters.
- To plan and design core elements of the mid-level giving strategy
- Management and development of relationships
- Responsible for the planning and creative execution of mid-value appeals
- To review and improve direct mail proposals and online communications with a view to implementing best practice in the sector
- To track performance against goal each month
- To manage assigned budgets annually
- To analyse and report results with a view to improving ROI and developing new opportunities
Please contact Mark Byrne on 016621000 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.