Business Development/Account Manager
Sales & Marketing Director
IMEC Media Ltd. is looking for candidates to join its Sales Team in the role of Business Development/Account Manager.
The Business Development/Account Manager is responsible for managing a set of customers, maximizing the sales within these customers and generating new business in new accounts to meet sales targets.
· Maintain a customer base that will be allocated to you, maximizing the revenue from these accounts.
· Perform outbound sales activities (prospecting) such as emailing, cold calling and follow-up to generate new business opportunities in new accounts.
· Meet or exceed activity metrics for outbound calls, opportunities created, closed business
· Validate and update sales information in the company CRM system.
· Report on any new market trends that may provide additional insight to sales and marketing.
· Actively build product knowledge.
· Achieve monthly quotas of closed business.
· Responsible for building a strong, and consistent pipeline.
Qualifications and Characteristics of an Ideal Candidate
· 3+ years’ experience in a Business to Business Sales role, preferably in label converting or print industry.
· Experience selling to Food, Manufacturing, Logistics and Distribution sectors an advantage.
· 3rd level qualification desirable but not necessary.
· Strong time management, organizational skills and excellent IT skills(Excel, Word, Outlook)
· Strong written and verbal communications skills.
· Ability to work in a fast pace, multi-tasking environment.
· Team Player.
· Training will be provided on products, manufacturing methods, CRM and other IT systems used within the business.
55K OTE, No cap on Commission, Negotiable, depending on experience