Network Security, wholly Irish owned since 1996 and one of the fastest growing companies in Ireland at the moment, we are currently recruiting for a Field Sales Manager for Dublin.
The ideal candidate will have 2 + years sales experience.
We are looking for self-motivated, enthusiastic individuals that can work off their own initiative and are KPI driven and that want to develop, progress and be part of a dynamic and expanding sales organisation.
The position comes with full training, onboarding and development opportunities together with a very competitive package - DOE and advised upon application.
- Ongoing training & coaching of your sales team and supporting them in achieving excellent results
- Drive overall Direct Sales by setting the benchmark in your daily sales training and providing leadership
- Motivating & leading your field sales team
- Setting goals, targets and incentives for the sales teams
- Liaising with customers on a daily basis
- Suporting the Senior Management Team to achieve targets
- Being a brand ambassador for Network Security
- Working alongside the recruitment team to hire top talent into your office.
- Strong communication skills
- In depth understanding of sales and marketing principles
- Coaching, managing or leadership experience
- A passion for sales & developing your people
- Must be comfortable in a high volume fast paced, high pressure environment
- A strong work ethic with a focus on career development
- Proven sales experience essential
- Competitive Salary
- Uncapped monthly commission
- Company Vehicle
- Company Laptop
- Continued training programme
This is a full time position
FULL DRIVERS LICENSE ESSENTIAL.
- Visa enabling you to work in Ireland (for Non EEA applicants) (Required)
- Fluent English (Required)
Clean Criminal Record (Required)
This is an immediate vacancy: please state in your cover letter when you are available to start.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent