Location: : Must be living in Dublin City or Surrounding Areas
Permanent Sales Role + Basic Salary + Bonuses
Wurth Ireland are part of a Global Brand name who are leaders in the field of supplying consumables to the Construction, Wood Working, Metal and Automotive Industries.
We are currently looking to recruit a Trade Counter Assistant for a new branch/ shop that we are opening in Thomas Street Dublin to join our existing branch network consisting of 14 shops throughout Ireland, 3 of which are already based in Dublin - Ballymount, Finglas and Sandyford.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Day to day responsibility of the trade outlet store
• Opening and closing the store
• Order processing
• Value added selling and product demonstrations
• Stock control and replenishment
• Handling telephone enquiries
• Ensuring that the store is clean/tidy and well presented at all times
• Managing your daily paperwork and sales systems efficiently
• Good interpersonal skills
• Effective and clear communicator
• Motivated and self sufficient
• PC literate with organisational abilities
• Ability to develop business relationships
• 'Hands on' with practical attitude
• Ability to deal with and manage sales systems and paperwork.
Previous experience in a similar industry related environment is desirable or relevant retail experience.
Over All Package consists of:
• Basic Wage
• Subsidised Mobile Phone
OTE Year 1 = €27,500 Plus