Due to continued, solid growth, we are expanding our Sales Team and have an exciting opportunity to offer.
Caveo Systems is a leader in Cyber Security, based in Dublin city centre. We are a young, dynamic, fast growing and successful company, and are highly regarded by the industry for our IT Security expertise. We are now expanding and are currently looking for experienced and talented Business Development Representative.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and managing the entire sales cycle within new accounts. You must be fluent in spoken English, good written and numerical skills, comfortable working with technology, thrives in a busy environment, is self-motivated and ready to hit the ground running.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Identifying and profiling new accounts.
• Qualifying prospects and generate meetings.
• Liaising with colleagues and vendor representatives to ensure customer expectation is exceeded.
• Involve in marketing planning and activities.
• Ensuring and maintain accurate records in the CRM.
• Producing weekly reports and key matrices to management.
About You – Experience / Skill Required
• Strong and confident ability in prospecting new business over the phone.
• Good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude towards customers and co-workers.
• Good track record in meeting call quotas and developing qualified opportunities.
• Ability to learn and acquire product knowledge quickly.
• Hard working, highly motivated and have ‘can do’ attitude.
• Disciplined, ability to work in a self-managed environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Experience and knowledge of IT security technology preferred.
Negotiable depending on relevant industry experience and track record
Laptop, mobile phone and mileage allowance.
If you are looking for a new challenge, please submit your CV with a covering letter via this website:Or post to:
Caveo Information Systems Ltd
Ellis Quay, Dublin 7, D07 EV81, Dublin