Tell me about the company!
This brand defines success in business through a number of high profile publications that dominate their target markets, with a background of operations in Canada, Australia, and Ireland these guys have become one of the most highly respected companies in the media industry. Their thriving Dublin sales team is growing and they would love to bring on board an driven and determined sales executive to sell into US markets. There are massive plans for expansion for this company in the coming months and years, having moved into brand new bright and modern offices on Baggott Street they are set to grow their team numbers considerably in the foreseeable future. They have a fantastic office setup and location which is really suited to their all hands on deck, friendly, and supportive culture, with a great breakout area to catch up with your team, relax, play video games, or have a beer or two on a Friday evening. It’s a great environment that’s really focused on the development of each individual team member offering great training, incentives, and a fantastic associate programme which will prime you for the next level when new senior positions open up.
Sounds like a great place to work! What's the day to day like?
- On a day to day basis you’ll complete detailed and targeted research on brands and companies that match up with the target market and publication theme.
- From here you’ll reach out to C-Level executive in those brands to make an introduction and educate them about the brand, the publication, and the opportunity that you can offer them,
- Once interest is generated you’ll build a relationship with the potential client completing further research and information gathering calls until you eventually close a deal with them.
- All the while you’ll be maintaining a healthy pipeline through frequent and consistent reach outs and commination with potential clients.
OK ,I want to work here, what skills and experience do I need?
- If you’re coming from background where you’re comfortable with high volumes of sales calls this role will really suit. Ideally 1-2 years in a phone based sales role would work.
- As you’ll be working with US Markets, the hours for this role are 1pm-9.30pm Monday to Friday- so these hours need to work for you!
- You’ll be comfortable working in a phone based role, and totally happy to outbound.
- Attitude is key here, if you’re positive and resilient you’ll be able to overcome all of the ups and downs of the job!
This job is offering a basic salary of €24,000 with a year 1 OTE of €45k-€50k, great training, progression, and a fantastic company culture. If tyhis sounds like the job for you I would love to discuss your suitability for the job further, give Abigail Woods in RECRUITERS a shout to take the next steps.