Green Leaf Scientific supplies scientific research instrumentation and software to laboratories across Europe. We are staffed by scientists and can provide on-site training and installation services when required.
Green Leaf Scientific is hiring a Sales Manager to develop it’s customer base in Europe and promote it’s expanding product line. The role includes direct selling and promotional activity. The role will have a strong inside sales element but you will travel to customer labs throughout Europe at least once a month.
To be successful the Sales Manager will:
1. Grow revenue
● Increase value of current customer base through in person and phone based sales activity.
● Increase the number of Green Leaf customer labs through ‘cold’ sales activity.
2. Identify and add complementary product lines to Green Leaf’s catalogue
● By interfacing with your customer base you will identify potential products that Green Leaf can add
to its catalogue in order to further increase the value of each customer.
3. Use information gained from customer interaction to inform Green Leaf’s marketing strategy
● though this is a sales role you will be expected to contribute to the marketing plan. Your experience
and customer feedback will be used to guide its direction.
4. Maintain a healthy net profit by controlling expenditure and getting value from your budget
● You will be responsible for your own promotional and travel budgets. Your success will not only be
evaluated on increased sales but your increased contribution to the company’s net profit (sales less
-A third level qualification in Science / Business / Marketing.
-Sales experience an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided
-Experience with Wordpress/WooCommerce an advantage but not essential
-Optimistic outlook with a willingness to learn
-Basic salary ranging from 30-38k depending on experience.
- Unlimited bonus/commission on sales above year end target