Why our Clients Choose Intuity
This internationally recognised standard of security is something we are very proud of. We were one of the first companies in Ireland to achieve the standard and remain one of the few IT companies to do so. We live and work by the standard and our client’s security is a top priority for us.
Cyber Essentials Certification
The achievement by Intuity of this security standard delivers 2 key benefits for us and our clients. Firstly, it is a benchmark for the GDPR which became law in 2018 – this certification is a further vindication of our “Living the ISO Way” for the last 7 years. Secondly, as approved providers of Cyber Essentials, we are now in a position to help our clients through the same process and benefit from the same standard of excellence.
We work with all our clients in a partnership model. Our team become part of your team. We get to know your business, your strategy, your plans your pain points and we live and work through these with you. Our clients prefer this approach as they achieve greater efficacy and efficiency as a result.
Purpose of the Role:
To work in partnership with our customers to ensure they are maximising their technology to help them grow their business.
Head of Sales and Marketing
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Actively seek out and attract new customers to our expanding network of customers
2. Creating a pipeline of qualified opportunities and converting incoming customer enquiries into sale.
3. Following through with a lead from the point of origin through to the closing of the sale.
4. Liaising with our technical team for the specification and quotation of technical solutions.
5. Collaborate with Sales Team on plan for pipeline generation within in a specific territory.
6. Execute and follow up on Marketing Campaigns, provide feedback on how to improve same based on the actual results and experience.
7. Continuously build networks within new, existing & related organisations to identify new opportunities.
8. Achievement of Pipeline and revenue Targets. (Monthly, Quarterly and Annually).
9. Gain an in-depth knowledge of all our products and services to enable the creation of the best solutions for our Partner Customers.
10. Maintain continuous personal development and participate in team-based development, education, training and learning.
11. Complete all mandatory training.
12. Where appropriate, arrange for the induction and training for assigned staff, as required to maximise skill resources, (to include workplace experience placements where applicable). The above Job Description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all duties involved and consequently, you may be required to perform other appropriate duties which may be assigned to you from time to time.
Qualifications and / or Experience
3rd Level Qualification &/or 3 Years+ experience in a similar role (ICT Industry an advantage). A proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales targets. Experience in recording pipeline activities in a CRM system. Experience of providing accurate and timely sales forecasts. Excellent presentation skills along with strong report writing skills. Excellent IT and administrative skills. Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
Skills, competencies and/or knowledge
- Establishes good relationships with customers and staff
- Builds wise and effective networks of contacts inside and outside the organisation
- Takes initiative, acts with confidence and works under own direction
- Makes a strong personal impression on others
- Speaks clearly and fluently, expresses opinions, information and key points of an argument clearly.
- Adapts to teams and builds team spirit
- Sets clearly defined objectives, plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changes in circumstance.
Full Drivers License
Salary and benefits:
- Basic Salary- DOE
- + Commission
- Company Vehicle, Phone, Laptop,