This is an exciting opportunity to join the team at NPI, the business bringing revolution to the Irish card payments industry focusing on system innovation and service excellence delivering card payment solutions. The business is looking for a number of skilled, dedicated and ambitious team members to capitalise on the considerable opportunity the business has to deliver exciting and sustainable growth.
Develop and progress opportunities for businesses showing an interest in NPI’s range of terminal based and online payment processing services. We are looking for an ambitious, driven, self-motivated individual to work on generating and developing leads and opportunities that ultimately convert in to new business. The type of person we are looking for will have had sales experience but not necessarily in the card payments industry although that is preferable, is someone that has a desire to be successful and is prepared to make the commitment to a growing business to realise their full personal and financial potential.
- Respond to opportunities for businesses looking to take advantage of NPI’s card processing services.
- Progress in-bound enquiries to an eventual sale or work with colleagues and partners in the field to convert those opportunities to sales.
- Perform outbound calls following up marketing activity to potential customers to discuss the services provided by NPI and the benefits of working with us.
- Speak to customers and members of any strategic partner to promote the services and partnership with NPI.
- You must be confident and able to capture requirements and make recommendations based upon what is the most suitable service for the customer.
- Be as flexible and amenable as possible to ensure the customer experience is at its best.
- The ability to vary your behaviour and conversation to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
- Experience in working with and achieving monthly sales targets.
- Capable of producing weekly/monthly sales reporting including opportunity and revenue forecasting.
- A well-structured individual that is able to plan and manage their time and opportunities effectively and is used to providing regular updates to the Management Team on their progress.
- Participate in team meetings to discuss progress with other team members.
- Preferable ambition to progress in the business as it grows.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent listening and communication skills, able to communicate with people at all levels.
- Well-structured and organised able to prioritise work and deliver upon commitments to customers.
- Proactive, tenacious, committed and hungry for success.
- A good grasp of numbers and the ability to learn new services and packages quickly.
Key Competencies and Behaviours
- Strategic Thinking – Considers the longer-term impact of day to day decisions. Considers the requirements and goals of the business when prioritising day to day work and projects.
- Accountability – Takes ownership of issues to get resolutions that benefit the business.
- Problem Solving and Analysis – Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis is required. Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques in obtaining solutions.
- Leadership – Will influence other areas of the business and provide proactive feedback to the Management Team.
- Teamwork and Collaboration – High sense of ownership and urgency to get the job done and deliver upon the objectives and goals of the business.
- Customer Focus – Makes and meets internal customer commitments understanding that their requirements are what drive those of the business and keep the doors open and the lights on.