Direct Sales Advisor – Plant & Machinery Parts
Rathcoole, Co. Dublin
Do you have experience in branch sales or a call centre sales role? Could you thrive in a fast-paced inbound call environment supporting customers online and via the phone? If so, read on.
Our client is one of the world’s largest suppliers of Caterpillar power systems equipment. They are now seeking a Direct Sales Advisor to join their team in Rathcoole.
This is an exciting role where you will provide vital support to multiple customers, field calls, process orders and ensure our client’s Parts Direct Service is a roaring success.
You’ll discover teams of dedicated, knowledgeable people who are focused on selling and supporting some of the most recognisable and reputable plant and power systems equipment in the world.
So, if you are ready for your next challenge and are eager to push your career to the next level, this is the role for you.
As a Direct Sales Advisor, you’ll be hitting the ground running and providing outstanding customer experiences right the way through the parts ordering process. You’ll be focusing on parts for Caterpillar machinery and plant.
Supporting customers using the online portal and ordering via the telephone, you will handle calls in a professional manner, interpret needs efficiently and ensure parts are speedily dispatched and delivered every time.
Your role will also involve:
- Advocating the business and identifying opportunities to increase online sales
- Delivering an efficient and consistent inbound call handling and parts interpretations service
- Providing a branch overflow outlet as well as handling direct calls
- Delivering excellent customer experiences
- Processing online and telephone parts orders efficiently and updating customers regarding their orders
- Providing and follow-up on quotes
Interested? If so, you will need:
- Experience of working in a branch or call centre sales role
- The ability to handle volume calls in a professional, customer-focused manner
- Strong IT skills including proficiency with Microsoft packages
Passionate, dedicated and customer-focused, as a Direct Sales Advisor, you will possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to build relationships quickly.
To apply for the role of Direct Sales Advisor (Plant & Machinery Parts), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Direct Sales Advisor, Customer Support Advisor, Sales Co-ordinator, Sales Order Processor, Sales Administrator, Branch Sales Advisor, Telesales Advisor, Call Centre Operative.