Location(s): Dublin (with travel to Kildare, Wicklow, Westmeath, Carlow, Laois)
Reporting to: Account Manager South/National Healthcare Division Manager
The Client Relations Manager (CRM) is essentially the person accountable for sales performance and results. They will report weekly to the management team and distribute information to a regional team which includes a Booking Coordinator and Recruitment Administrator
This job, based in Dublin city, is primarily a Business Development job and after 6 months the applicant will be responsible for the overall management of the regional team
* Travelling throughout the Dublin South/Mid Leinster Region is a large part of the role; applicants must have access to a car with full clean driver’s licence*
What are the benefits of working for Servisource in this Client Relations/Business Development job in Dublin?
- Servisource is a large organisation offering huge scope for career development.
- You can take advantage of a variety of internal training and professional coaching programmes on offer.
- There is a fantastic social scene, with a vibrant sports and social club allowing staff to become better acquainted outside of the office.
- Maternity benefits
- Excellent holiday entitlements
- Commission and bonus schemes available
- Flexible working arrangements
- Servisource monthly discounts
- Optional pension scheme
What does the ideal candidate for this Dublin based Client Relations/Business Development Manager job in Dublin look like?
We here at Servisource are looking for someone with an outgoing personality who loves dealing with people. You will have to be self-motivated, ambitious and constantly strive for success.
Strong people management and leadership skills are essential, with great multitasking abilities. Persistence and determination are key in this job also, and the right person will show strong enthusiasm for selling and results.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Client Relations/Business Development Manager job in Dublin:
- Business Development – generating new business from lead generation, area knowledge, client visits, social media, networking events and word of mouth
- Conducting daily business development calls in line with agreed KPI’s set out with your manager.
- Having a regular presence in healthcare facilities/hospitals through weekly contact calls and client visits
- Keeping abreast of market developments by attending all relevant functions and events relating to the healthcare industry
- Liaising with recruitment administrator to ensure candidates are being matched to your client requirements and ensuring the recruitment process is being adhered, always maintaining very high standards of quality and reporting same to Recruitment Team Leader
- Working closely with recruitment to ensure all means of attracting, registering and retaining staff are being met
- Liaising regularly with the bookings team, keeping abreast of client requirements and ensuring fill rate targets are fulfilled and any staff deficits are actioned
- Ensuring that all systems are being used to full capacity and that all contact with clients are logged adequately in line with Servisource reporting structure
- Constantly striving to meet weekly KPI’s and quarterly targets set out by your manager
What are the essential requirements for this Dublin city based Client Relations/Business Development Manager role?
- Strong Written and Oral Communication and proficiency in the English Language
- Minimum 2 years Business Development Experience to include telesales, cold calling, client visits and field sales
- Applicants must have previous experience in pitching business to all levels of management
- Must have experience in managing a small team and leading by example
- Must have proven record of achieving and exceeding targets/KPI’s set
- The ability to time manage is a large part of this role; therefore is its essential that applications are proficient in managing their time successfully.
Please note that all applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
To apply for this Client Relations Manager job based in Dublin, please send an in-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org the Job Order number JO-1806-410990 in the SUBJECT BAR of your email