Dublin 2, Co. Dublin
€Excellent DOE Plus Benefits including Performance Bonuses, Yoga Classes & On-Site Massages
Are you an articulate Account Manager with a passion for digital marketing? Want to do something great with your career and progress with Ireland’s fastest-growing marketing agency? If so, Wolfgang Digital want to hear from you.
Award-winning, home grown and innovative. Wolfgang Digital is all of these and so much more. As a marketing agency that was started at the founder’s kitchen table, they have gone from strength-to-strength, achieving success in Ireland and mainland Europe. They are now looking for an Account Manager to join them in Dublin.
Fostering a fun and laid-back culture, Wolfgang Digital love innovating and investing in their people. They ensure that hard work is rewarded and provide employees with the challenge they need to remain motivated, engaged, and most importantly – happy – in their role.
You’ll have the chance to thrive professionally in a learning-focused environment and help some of the world’s most exciting brands grow through integrated digital marketing strategies.
Want to be part of the Wolfgang yet? Read on, then select the apply button to get involved.
As an Account Manager, you will oversee the creation and implementation of high-performing digital campaigns that drive growth for clients.
Here’s some of what you’ll be getting up to:
- Building a robust understanding of clients’ businesses
- Delivering paid search, SEO and social campaigns
- Developing strong, long-lasting relationships with clients
- Working across a range of exciting projects
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
- At least two years’ agency experience, including managing client relationships and accounts
- Experience of managing and co-ordinating cross-functional teams
- Demonstrable success in driving client retention and growth
- A strong understanding of digital marketing
- The proven ability to translate data into compelling client opportunities
- The ability to communicate complex strategies to an audience with varying levels of digital knowledge
- A qualification in a marketing-related discipline
As an Account Manager, you’ll be analytical and strategic with a solution-oriented mindset. Enthusiastic and customer-focused, you’ll also have excellent communication and presentation skills.
Ideally, you will be fluent in a second language, in addition to English, but this isn’t essential. Experience of any of the following would also be beneficial: the eCommerce and travel industries, Google Analytics, project management, the pitch and tender process, or managing PPC, SEO and social campaigns.
Select the button shown to send Wolfgang Digital your CV and cover letter. In your cover letter, please answer these four questions:
1. What do you think is the most important thing to get right in any digital strategy?
2. What’s your favourite digital marketing KPI and why?
3. What upcoming industry developments are you most excited about?
4. Who would be your ideal client and why?
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Account Manager, Marketing Account Manager, Digital Marketing Account Manager, Client Relationship Manager, CRM, Client Account Manager, Senior Account Executive, Customer Account Manager, Marketing.