Senior Corporate Account Executive – French Market
€90k – €108k base, €150k – €180k OTE - They pay for the best!
Are you tired of those telesales, cold calling, junior roles? Want to use your knowledge and sales expertise to work on large, complex deals within the commercial space? Read on ....
We are currently hiring for an established Senior Corporate Account Executive to join this renowned SAAS Leader’s expanding EMEA HQ here in Dublin. With business in more demand than ever and focus on market domination they require experience Sales Pro to join them NOW.
The Corporate Sales team holds some of the most impressive talent on the market - high achieving, self-driven, hunter minded sales professionals – so if you are looking to work and even compete against the elite, selling a market leading product in a progressive, successful organization then this is the role for you!
As a Senior Corporate Account Executive will have a territory of large corporate accounts across France from which to maximize sales from existing customer relationships, as well as prospect and close new business.
This role will see you:
- Prospect, identify and develop new opportunities through to negotiating and closing sales.
- Develop, nurture and maintain strong relationships with existing clients to maximize both retention and expansion sales into assigned accounts.
- Navigate customer organizations to engage with multiple decision makers and influencers, and ensure relationships with key internal buyers are developed and maintained.
- Develop and meet accurate monthly and quarterly sales forecasts for the territory.
- Develop and implement effective marketing plans
- Be an active contributor to a positive, collaborative, and high performing team environment.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Fluency in French AND English
- Have a successful track record selling software / SaaS solution in a fast-paced environment - 8+ YEARS
- Min 5+ years’ selling into large commercial accounts across France
- Experience in developing marketing plans
- Proficient with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com.
- Strong technical and business aptitude and interest.
- Exceptional communication skills and relationship building skills at C-level
- Ability to present competently and confidently at various levels in an organization.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities with a 'get it done' attitude.
- Team player with ability to work cross functionally.
If you are looking for a new challenge this year in a leading SaaS organization then apply below for immediate consideration!!