IT Senior Business Development Manager
Our Client one of Ireland’s leading infrastructure and managed service providers is seeking a Senior Business Development Manager to join their team.
Purpose: The role requires a strategic sales approach, bringing together multiple stakeholders and a focussed, disciplined approach. The successful candidate will be comfortable engaging at board level as an IT services partner able to transform the prospective client’s business. The role is new business development in the first instance and a strong “hunting” aptitude is required. Candidates should be self-starters that are willing and able to think on their feet and have the drive to succeed.
· Working with customers to simplify the IT product lifecycle and to remove cost from the IT supply chain – from product selection, benchmarking and procurement all the way through to build management and deployment.
· Personally, develop relationships with senior stakeholders in clients, partners and their colleagues to build short, medium- and long-term business opportunities.
· Develop and maintain close working relationships with the executive level decision-makers in customers and develop well-grounded account plans to maximise growth.
· Build and manage a well-qualified opportunity pipeline which is correctly reflected on the company CRM system, in order to deliver accurate sales forecasting.
· Meet agreed Sales, Revenue and Gross Margin targets.
· Leverage company sales governance and opportunity qualification processes to establish compelling, competitive customer proposals.
· Identify market needs and trends and establish yourself as a key enabler for your customers as their conduit to the company’s expertise in transformational IT change and best-in-class industry expertise.
· A likely minimum of 3+ years’ proven senior sales experience in IT services
· Demonstrable ability to be a key influencer at senior level
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain client (C level decision maker) relationships
· Good level of IT awareness and understanding
· Strong Commercial aptitude with experience and ability to negotiate complex deals successfully
· Ability to understand and articulate customer issues and requirements and match those needs to the design and provision of a compelling IT services proposition
· A pro-active “go-getter” with experience of working independently as a self-starter
· Excellent presentation and writing skills
· Computer literate preferably with good experience working with Microsoft Office suite.
· Excellent communicator at all business levels
· Energetic, resourceful, persistent, determined and resilient
· Target driven and motivated to win
· Experience and knowledge of key industry and IT impacting factors in one or more vertical markets would be an advantage
Our Reference SG251
Partnering with PRC we will provide you with unrivalled support to help you make the right decision in making your next career move. As standard we review your CV and offer you advice on how to make you attractive to employers. We will provide you with the necessary interview preparation giving you a unique insight into how to prepare for your interview. Our consultants will guide you and manage the recruitment process allowing you to focus on securing the position. We do not want to waste your time so our honest and frank approach has gained us the reputation of been reliable and trustworthy recruitment company. Candidates with the required skills and necessary experienced in required for this job vacancy will be contacted. If you are job seeking and you want us to register your CV please send your CV.