Enterprise Sales Coach
An exciting opportunity has just arisen with this renowned US SaaS Multinational, who are looking for a highly experienced Enterprise Sales Coach to join their ever expanding EMEA HQ in the heart if Dublin City. Reporting to Director of Global Sales Training, you will be responsible for leading the development and execution of a training curriculum focused on sales skills development for the Enterprise Sales Department.
Being a multinational with offices worldwide, this role will see work with the Enterprise team based in Dublin, London, Germany. So around 25% of your time will be spend visiting them.
They look to hire people with a real passion and interest in what they do, have an inner drive and really want to develop a long-term successful career with them, not just take any job. So, if you are looking for that next step in your career with a renowned market leader than this could be the role you've been waiting for.
What you be responsible for:
- Have full ownership of the ideation, creation, execution and training of the Enterprise Sales Training Program
- Design, develop and deliver new Sales Training courses: interactive instructor led training courses, eLearning and blended learning modules, and all related materials and resources
- Partner with key stakeholders and cross-functional leaders to secure internal support and consensus for training programs
- Collaborate with Training and Development Team to add sales training courses to Development Plans for all roles in the sales organization
- Continuously evaluate effectiveness of new and existing skills training programs
- Lead or assist with the planning, content development and execution of Global Sales events, as needed
What they are looking for:
- Min 5 years’ experience as a Sales Coach / Sales Trainer; Sales Management roles within a high Tech organization, ideally in Enterprise sales
- At least 3 years’ experience in a quota carrying Enterprise Sales Role or as a Pre-Sales Consultant focused on Enterprise Sales
- Demonstrated ability to transfer skills to a group and/or individuals
- Knowledge of Solution Sales Methodologies – Command of the Message and Sandler Sales Methodology a plus
- Exceptional presentation, facilitation, and virtual training abilities
- Ability to Travel (25%)
What they can offer you:
- Location: Modern, spacious offices with outstanding views in the heart of Dublin city centre
- A vibrant culture – multicultural teams, supportive management, social activities, work/life balance
- Limitless Growth - Consistently work with you to help meet your goals and advance with the company
- Outstanding compensation - competitive salary, bonuses and benefits
- World-class training – ongoing!
Apply now for immediate consideration.