Revenue and Reservations Manager
About the Employer:
Our client, a hotel located just outside South Dublin urgently requires a Revenue and Reservations Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will become part of a well-established hotel which is surrounded by stunning views and which is easily accessible, ensuring the hotel is thriving all year round.
· Excellent salary - Depending on experience
· Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
· Free Parking
· Meals included
· Uniform included
· Continual Professional Development
· Lots of other perks
The Successful Candidate:
· You must have at least 2 years experience in a smiliar role in the hospitality industry
· You must have excellent negotiation and upselling skills
· You will have an excellent telephone manner
· You will have excellent relationship management skills
· You will have excellent organisational skills
· You will have an grasp of the operational challenges within a hotel
As Revenue and Rreservations Manager your duties & responsibilities will include:
· Managing the reservations department in an efficiant manner on a daily basis
· Supervising and co-ordinating the activities of employees engaged in taking, recording, and cancelling reservations for both bedrooms and meeting rooms.
· Updating hotel availability and constantly updating the reservations system in conjunction with competitive influences for the property and market.
· Assisting in the maximization of room revenue, occupancy percentage and rev par through efficient yield management, revenue analysis and tracking, in conjunction with the Hotel Revenue Manager.
· Assisting in the forecasting and rooms management budgeting for the Hotel
· Ensuring that all sales opportunities are maximized
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position of Revenue and Reservations Manager, please send your CV in word format to email@example.com