Púca are seeking a Customer Acquisition Manager to join our commercial team, to capitalise on the growing market for integrated messaging and digital payment services. Using the latest content marketing tools and techniques and working with our partner network you will generate a strong pipeline of well-qualified leads and meet sales targets. You will have strong content marketing, sales skills (including social selling) and a data-driven, customer-centric approach.
Based in the vibrant Rathmines area of Dublin, this is an exciting opportunity to work with a great team, in a dynamic environment on cutting-edge mobile projects for bluechip clients.
Desired Skills and Experience
- You should have at least 2-4 years’ experience in digital marketing in an agency or SaaS environment
- A keen interest in technology and trends, and ideally related industry experience
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Excellent planning and organisational ability
- You should have excellent communication skills and sales focus
- You will be a self-starter, be comfortable working autonomously, and drive yourself and the team to find the best ways to cement Púca’s strong market position.
- Púca is in the fast moving SaaS market and you will need to bring a strong knowledge of marketing, sales, UX and on-boarding principals, as well as be driven and inspired by the trends and developments in this space.
Our relationship with our partners and customers is the bedrock to our business, therefore you will need to be capable of developing and connecting with our customers on all levels, ensuring an organized and professional approach to their business needs and the solutions we can deliver for them.
We are an energetic team and we want you to be highly self-motivated in search of success (an “entrepreneurial spirit”), with a strong work ethic and personal drive.
- Competitive salary and bonus potential
- Generous benefits including private healthcare
- Dynamic, energetic, inclusive working environment
- Bike to Work scheme available (and indoor bicycle parking)
- Great location in the heart of Rathmines
To apply for this position please email your CV