My client is Ireland’s largest digital marketing agency and publishing of online directory. We have a multichannel approach to digital advertising sales using the newest and most cutting edge technology. We provide website and digital presence management solutions to thousands of Irish SMEs and we also provide pay-per-click and search engine optimisation campaigns to aid Irish businesses reach their customers. We are a Google Premier Partner and a Google Trusted Photographer Agency.
Due to our continuing growth we are looking for ambitious, high energy Business Development Representatives committed to furthering their career in a business to business sales environment.
Key tasks will include:
- Ability and drive to achieve target while educating customers on our digital advertising solutions.
- Successfully identifying and understanding the business needs of our customers and recommending appropriate digital advertising solutions.
- Ability to use your own initiative to generate new leads and to maximize sales opportunities.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of 2 years sales experience (ideally business to business selling)
- Target driven and enthusiastic with a natural ability to close opportunities across all industries in the SME market
- Knowledge of online media and a strong interest in sales and the digital economy
- The ability to identify and call prospects and generate new business
- The ability to convert leads and inbound enquiries
- The ability to present cross sell and upsell opportunities to our existing customers
- Good knowledge of pay-per-click advertising, website design, and paid social advertising
- Strong understanding of the principles of search engine optimisation
- Enthusiastic to learn about our other digital products such as presence management (SnapSync.ie) and 360 Virtual Tours
What we offer you:
- Competitive Salary and Commissions
- Comprehensive Sales training in our digital marketing products and solutions
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Regular sales incentives
- Central Dublin location
- Fun and challenging environment
- Bike to Work Scheme
- TaxSaver Commuter tickets
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- B2B Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Business Development: 1 year (Preferred)