My client is an Irish Company that distributes specialist Data and Telecoms and products throughout Ireland, UK and Europe and has locations in Dublin, Cork and London.
They are looking for an Energetic individual who possesses good computer and communication skills. The Internal Sales Executive / Account Manager will join the sales team, this role will report directly to the Sales Director. The core objective of this role is to support the business in achieving the primary goals of customer satisfaction and business growth through management of the enquiry and quotation process.
· Ensure a thorough understanding of customer needs are met through proactive communication with the customer and key internal stakeholders.
· Deliver extraordinary customer experience on every interaction by evaluating, analysing and resolving enquiries and providing service information.
· Work closely with the sales team on customer proposals and quotes to grow the business.
· Manage existing client accounts.
· Processing quotations and sales orders.
· Reviewing outstanding order reports on a daily basis and liaising with customers.
· Providing support & information to directors and management.
· Providing customer service on all queries i.e. products, pricing and lead times/deliveries.
· Reviewing, analysing and reporting on stock levels to management.
· Good written and verbal communications skills
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
· Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
· Hardworking, honest with strong desire to succeed
· Experience with Sage 200 an advantage
· Must be a team player