Company Overview and Job Summary:
Glantus is a long-established software company. We develop and provide data solutions to hundreds of companies in Ireland, the UK and globally. Our end-to-end data platform provides data integration, automation, visualisation and advanced analytics. Our primary focus is to provide visionary and innovative software solutions that add significant value to our customer’s data to meet their business objects. Glantus HQ is based in Eastpoint Business Park (Dublin 3), home to a vibrant mix of like-minded indigenous Irish and multinational companies including Oracle, Google and Cisco. Our office is served by the park bus service linked directly to DART, Commuter Rail and city centre Bus Services.
We are currently seeking the right person to join our team as Sales and Marketing Assistant. The role would ideally suit a graduate and this person must be flexible and adaptable to support the existing team. The role will report directly to the sales director. Predominantly focused on carrying out sales and marketing related administrative duties, the role will also involve helping to develop new business leads via innovative direct sales and marketing campaigns. The role will also assist with developing lead generation strategies and be directly involved with lead generation campaigns into both our target markets and our customer base.
Key Duties will include:
• Maintain the CRM and campaign lists (data validation) and reporting
• Work with the sales and marketing team to generate leads in specified target markets
• Support administrative duties throughout the sales and marketing process
• Assist and participate with e-marketing, direct marketing, telemarketing, working with state of the art lead generation technology
• Work with inhouse digital marketing resources and internal sales team to assist all digital marketing activities, contacts and content
• Assist with target market and target persona identification and research
• Develop and conduct customer and client surveys
• Support events, product launches, seminars and trade shows
• Assist with competitive comparisons to identify USP’s
• Contributing to and developing customer newsletters
• Assist in the co-ordination and handling of mailshots, client communications, etc
Skills and Experience:
• Business / Marketing or related degree
• Excellent telephone manner
Microsoft Excel skills (basic to intermediate)
• Strong attention to detail
• Self-motivated with strong communications, analytical, and multitasking skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Experience with Zoho CRM and Hubspot email marketing automation would be a plus.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to develop his / her talents in a progressive and exciting work environment. The successful candidate will also gain invaluable exposure to a variety of sales and marketing activities.
If you are interested in learning more about this position or wish to apply pleased send your CV and contact details today to email@example.com.
Salary on offer (subject to the candidate’s experience) is €26,000 Glantus is an equal opportunities employer