Enterprise Account Executive - DACH market
€50k - €80k base, €100k - 160k OTE + Benefits
Location: Dublin OR London OR Berlin
We are currently hiring for an Enterprise Account Executive to join this renowned SAAS Leader’s expanding EMEA sales function. With business in more demand than ever and focus on continuing market domination they require experience Sales Pro’s to join them NOW!
The Enterprise sales team holds some of the most impressive talent on the market - high achieving, self-driven, hunter minded sales professionals – so if you are looking to work and even compete against the elite, selling a market leading product in a progressive, successful organization then please read on.
You will be a strategic, customer orientated sales person, with solid experience selling into C Level customers, with a consistent track record in hitting targets, confident in virtual presentations, online demo's and remote sales processes.
Due to the nature of the role, you will spend roughly 25% of you time visiting customers in market and this role can be based from their Dublin or London or Berlin office so you will ideally live or want to relocate to one of these locations.
This role will see you:
- Prospect, identify and develop new opportunities through to negotiating and closing sales.
- Develop, nurture and maintain strong relationships with existing clients to maximize both retention and expansion sales into assigned accounts.
- Navigate customer organizations to engage with multiple decision makers and influencers, and ensure relationships with key internal buyers are developed and maintained.
- Develop and meet accurate monthly and quarterly sales forecasts for the territory.
- Be an active contributor to a positive, collaborative, and high performing team environment.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Fluency in German AND English
- Min 5 years’ sales experience ideally in SaaS; IT; Software sales with min. 12 months in enterprise sales
- Strong technical and business aptitude and interest.
- Exceptional communication skills and relationship building skills at C-level
- Ability to present competently and confidently at various levels in an organization.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities with a 'get it done' attitude.
- Team player with ability to work cross functionally.
If you are looking for a new challenge this year in a leading SaaS organization then apply below for immediate consideration!!