Shamrock Farm Enterprises has carved a reliable and reputable brand in the livestock and equine sectors through the manufacture and distribution of quality nutritional supplements. Our mineral and feed blocks are manufactured in a state-of-the-art facility using novel technology that far exceeds our competitors. Shamrock Farm Enterprises uses seaweed as the emulsifying and binding agent in the manufacture of these blocks which sets us apart in this competitive market by offering the producer the best that nature has to offer for their animals.
Our product range includes Dairy, Beef, Calf, Sheep and Equine products, together with our own bespoke grass seed mixes, seaweed fertiliser, silage additive, etc.
Shamrock Farm Enterprises is a Tipperary based company with over 25 years’ experience in the agricultural sector. We are currently recruiting Sales Representatives nationwide, to work in own local area. The role will include establishing long-term customer relationships, while seeking and maximising sales opportunities from the Shamrock Enterprises product list. It will involve self-management to fulfil monthly objectives.
· Develop and achieve sales targets within a supportive environment
· Explore opportunities to grow existing business
· Establish and maintain relationships with key accounts and new potential customers
· Identify and resolve client concerns
· Previous proven experience in sales.
· A proven ability to establish, develop and maintain long-term customer relationships.
· Methodical approach in processing orders, sales and collection of payments due.
· A professional appearance, providing a positive company image to the public
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Strong self-motivation, initiative and self-starter, with great work ethic.
· Excellent organisational and time management skills.
· Fluent English speaker.
· A Full, Clean, Driving Licence.
· Knowledge / experience in the agricultural sector would be an advantage but not essential, as full product training and mentoring will be given.
The successful candidate will have a significant remuneration package with company vehicle (plus expenses), continuous training and development, and an opportunity to be involved in a growing business.
Closing date for receipt of applications – Friday 25th January 2019.