Spencer Recruitment in conjunction with their client are seeking an experienced and dynamic Senior Marketing, Communications and Events Manager to join their team .The role is responsible for development and implementation of the brand’s global campaigns, communications, field and events strategies in-sync with new product launches, product and event campaigns and field-facing events and promotions. The role also includes overseeing and managing project timelines, workflow and deliverables for Senior and Executive team members.
The Successful candidate will manage the Content and Communications teams, concepts and will deliver creative, campaign and promotional ideas for various audiences through existing channels such as social media, corporate and replicated websites, email, back office portals, live and recorded conference calls, mobile apps, live events and live and recorded trainings.
You will lead all communications in support of other cross-functional departments including Creative Services, Social Media, Product Marketing, Field Marketing, Apparel & Merchandise, Events, Legal, Sales, as well as Senior Leadership and other areas as needed.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Concept, plan and implement integrated marketing and sales campaigns for new product launches, promotional activities, corporate and distributor led events and for new corporate news.
- Work with International marketing managers to ensure visibility and alignment regarding international marketing communication roadmap and go to market strategy.
- Own the Communications Plan for International field-facing marketing and corporate communication.
- Partner with Creative Services to produce high quality sales and marketing materials to support Field Development Regionals, Executive Team,
- Lead International Marketing Services team and ensure successful delivery of International field-facing marketing and corporate communications.
- Provide direction and leadership to international copy writers, translation and localisation
- specialists and digital marketing coordinators as well as third party vendors on the delivery of accurate and timely
- deliverables, supporting the marketing deliverables across all International markets.
- Manage and oversee all events that are International led or include International.
- Manage events team and align in Global vision and strategy for all events involving International Markets.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven track record managing and prioritising multiple projects simultaneously deadline-driven environment with a keen attention to detail
- Outstanding organisational and planning abilities, with superior ability to multitask in a development and storytelling
- Demonstrated capabilities across both traditional and non-traditional channels
- 8+ years experience in marketing communications, campaigns and events
- Demonstrated ability to build, develop and grow stakeholder relationships to meet strategic goals through collaboration, influencing and problem solving skills
- Experience managing and coaching staff to achieve exceptional results
- Experience and requirements
- Degree in marketing, public relations, communications or relevant field
- Highly proactive and able to navigate ambiguity and complexity while developing successful solutions
- Persuasive communication skills with superior writing and analytical skills
This role comes with an attractive salary and benefits.
Job Type: Full-time