Sorry, but this job has expired. Please try another search or browse our jobs.

Field Sales Representative (OTE €45K) 

Job Category:
Business 2 Business, General/Other, Business 2 Consumer
Dublin, West meath, Kildare
€30,000 to €30,000 per annum
Salary Description:
(€45,000 OTE) Plus Car Allowance, Laptop/Tablet, Flexible Holiday Policy.
Web Recruit
Job Ref:

Field Sales Representative (OTE €45K) 
Field Based (covering a territory in Dublin and the surrounding area) 
€30,000 (€45,000 OTE) Plus Car Allowance, Laptop/Tablet, Flexible Holiday Policy, Free €65 Monthly Voucher Scheme, Benefits Platform Offering High Street Discounts and More, Enhanced Parental Pay & Leave Policy, Wellness Fund 

Our client is an inspiring tech company that provides software and digital marketing for the hair and beauty industry. They’re changing the way people book hair and beauty services and are currently processing over 1 million orders per month with over 30,000 salons in 11 countries. 

With a network of offices across Europe, they are growing at a phenomenal rate and are now seeking a Field Sales Representative to join their team in Dublin 

This is a superb opportunity for a sales professional with great investigation and consultative selling skills to join a fast-growing, exciting and innovative company that is making huge waves with health and beauty. 

Our client is a world-leader and their mission to innovate within the global beauty industry is well underway, however there is still work to do and exciting times lie ahead.

You’ll find a family of over 500 people right across Europe who believe in the strength of diversity and in looking after one another through great benefits, a strong work/life balance and wellness funding. 

As a Field Sales Representative, you will be tasked with increasing uptake and engagement with our client’s booking platform for a territory in Dublin and surrounding postal areas. 

Using a consultative sales approach, you will target salons to partner with our client, generate leads and build great industry relationships. 

You’ll be asking the right questions and using the answers to guide your pitch, highlighting how the platform and software can help improve the customer and business experience. 

Undertaking face-to-face meetings, you’ll also engage with prospects and leads via the phone, build pipelines of business and grow the salon portfolio. 

This is a modern, fast-moving business that involves selling products that are changing the face of the beauty market. Right now, only 5% of hair and beauty bookings are made online, this is your chance to tap into the other 95% and make some big changes. 

Interested? To be considered, you will need: 

- Previous B2B sales experience, ideally in a field-based capacity 
- A consultative approach to selling and the ability to question effectively 
- The ability to draft strong pitches to grab the interest of business owners 
- A full, valid driving licence and access to your own vehicle

Full of ideas and genuinely passionate, as a Field Sales Representative, you will need to be an effective planner, with bags of enthusiasm and high levels of productivity. 

Knowledge of the hair, beauty and wellness industries would be beneficial to your application. Experience in a technology environment would also be highly advantageous. 

To apply for the role of Field Sales Representative, please apply via the button shown. 

This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency. 

Additional Keywords: Field Sales Representative, Digital Sales Consultant, Field Sales Executive, Territory Sales Representative, Business Development Executive, BDE, Technology Sales Executive, Health and Beauty Sales Consultant, Sales Executive.

Contact Details:
Web Recruit
Tel: 1890 67 8080
Contact: Response

You may return to your current search results by clicking here.

Latest Job Listings