Our client, a global technology business with offices in countries around the world, provide specialist hardware and software for a variety of markets including in the retail, hospitality and leisure sectors.
Our client is looking for an experienced, ambitious and dynamic Business Development Manager who will be responsible for development and generation of the sales of the company’s product range to customers within Ireland.
This brand new role will require extensive travel and overnights as you will be on occasion calling to customers in both Ireland and Northern Ireland. You should therefore not be afraid to cover a lot of miles in this role! Your existing network and ability to generate business in any given area will largely determine where you spend your time.
This is a consultative sale with hardware values up to circa €100k so you should be used to working on B2B sales cycles of up to 6 months. The company have been in Ireland for a number of years and are now restructuring the business to facilitate growth.
They are looking for a competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
· Take ownership for managing your own sales pipeline and adopt a hunter mentality
· Meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
· Research potential clients and generate own sales leads
· Maintain and expand client database within the assigned territory
· Solution sales experience with capital equipment and service in a business-to-business environment. Background should ideally involve both hardware and software sales.
· Experience in selling into retail sector or any business that deal in high volumes of cash transactions
· Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
· Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
· Good knowledge of MS Office and CRM
My client offers industry leading reward packages and the opportunity to develop your career at a global leader in their sector. Growth plans in the next couple of years are to increase the number of Sales Reps nationally, divide the country into small territories, and management opportunities within the sales department are anticipated in the coming years.
· Basic salary up to €45k
· Uncapped commission - OTE
· Company car or car allowance
· Pension (After probationary period)
· Health Insurance (After probationary period)
· Company phone and laptop