Reporting to: Sales Director
Through Bewley’s values support the achievement the goals of the business through the management of Key Accounts including business development and account management of specific customers assigned to this role
· To implement appropriate beverage programs in outlets in order to increase sales and add value to both Bewley’s and the customer.
· Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
· Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
· To work with the Marketing team to ensure branding is appropriate and to provide Marketing support throughout.
· Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
· Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through your Key Accounts
· Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
· Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
· To present a consistent and professional image of Bewley’s to existing and new accounts.
· Work in conjunction with Service Engineers and Barista Trainers with regard to current and potential account activities.
· Provide sales and account performance analysis on each Key account as requested
· Engage and support sales field team members in the provision of solutions to their clients
· Ensure relevant and timely information is communicated to field sales teams to facilitate their execution.
New Business Development:
· Focus on growing and developing existing customers, together with generating new business, using a pipeline for reporting
· To identify and commercialise new target accounts, constantly growing and developing the business.
· To project manage installations of new business wins in conjunction with the Service Team
· Provide a consultative solutions sales process to prospects
· To develop extensive knowledge of competitors and their activities in territory.
· Complete comprehensive Key Account Plans for all customers
· Identify future needs and engage key team members within Bewley’s to deliver a solution
· Forecast and track key account metrics
· Set clear performance targets and standards for direct reports, monitoring progress and taking appropriate action to achieve results.
· Develop a culture of trust and pride within the team
· Maintain commitment and effort to the achievement of agreed objectives at all times in spite of setbacks of problems
· Ensure team members are aware of and demonstrating the company values
Experience / Skills required:
· Must be able to demonstrate sales record (3+ years) at a high level of achievement for large account management within the convenience sector
· Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
· Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
· Strong commercial ability
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
· Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills