Panelto Foods is a privately owned Irish company established in 2004, with first production occurring in 2005. The highly automated plant produces high quality authentic sandwich breads for the UK and Irish market.
With a total team of 190, the company has invested multimillions yearly in technology improvements. This has been driven by a lean supply chain philosophy with a customer and consumer focused approach. This constant innovation and world class manufacturing standards have resulted in the company being one of the leaders, in their sector, in Europe.
Business Development Role
The Business Development Representative role is an exciting new opportunity for an ambitious FMCG Field Sales representative to join a fast growing company with solid year-on-year growth. Reporting to the National Sales Manager you will benefit from their knowledge and experience, as well as a structured training and development programme. You will manages a customer base primarily in the North Leinster area, ensuring delivery of strong sales growth plans in each account to enhance the brand in accordance with the company's plans and strategic direction.
· Responsible for an assigned territory journey plan and the entire customer base that falls within that territory journey plan.
· Responsible for implementing both national and own plans and activities to achieve set targets within customer base.
· Delivering strong year on year growth and in turn hitting the territory targets.
· Build relationships and influence all key stakeholders within the customer base.
· Identifying new leads/business opportunity within their territory.
· Building secondary seasonal displays which add theatre and drive incremental sales.
· Responsible for completing administration to set deadlines.
Knowledge and Experience Required
· Sales ability with track record in FMCG an advantage
· Able to build solid internal/external relationships
· Must be of a highly inquisitive nature to capture the needs of customers
· Ambitious and motivated to achieve results/targets
· Numerate with good literacy ability
· Excellent planning and organisation skills
· Good face to face negotiation/presentation skills
· IT literate - skills in MS Word, Excel
· Full clean Drivers Licence