New Business Sales Rep, Italian Speaking (Google AdWords) - Dublin 3 - Salary: €26K + €7.8K Bonus - OTE €33.8k
November Start Date
(We currently have a number of Italian speaking roles open at Junior and Senior levels)
What is the role?
As a New Business Sales Rep for our client, you will consult with small-to-medium sized businesses in the Italian market that are not currently advertising with Google. You will speak with decision makers via phone & video conference to gain an understanding of their business needs. Using this information, you will then design media plans and launch campaigns for your client using Google’s advertising solutions, including Search, Display & YouTube ads, thereby helping your client achieve their business goals.
This is an outbound new business sales role, where you will be expected to consistently exceed your quarterly sales targets through high volume outbound cold calling, cold emailing and social media outreach to leads that are provided to you daily (no prospecting needed). You will be provided with intensive sales and product training, as well as mentorship and coaching from management & senior reps. Successful sales reps will also have opportunities for career progression, as this is a rapidly growing and evolving project with Google.
Who we are seeking?
- You are an ambitious hunter, who is not afraid to jump on the phones, make a high volume of cold calls, and speak with new clients to close deals.
- You have a competitive spirit and thrive under pressure, always striving to be the top performer / stand out from the pack.
- You are a team player, willing to go out of your way to help a struggling teammate.
- You constantly strive to improve, seeking coaching & guidance from both peers and managers.
- You are an entrepreneurial self-starter, who can operate with minimal supervision and is motivated to find solutions to problems as they occur.
- You understand how businesses operate and have strong business acumen, including knowledge of different business models & the importance of return on investment.
- You are a person of high integrity and have a genuine interest in delivering the right solutions, to the right client, every time.
- University degree (in lieu of degree, 2+ years of sales experience).
- Desire to work on a competitive, target-driven new business sales team.
- Highly disciplined, with excellent time management & organizational skills.
- Strong written and oral business communication skills.
- Native-level Italian speaker with strong oral and written English.
Preferred requirements(Not Essential)
- 1-2 years of sales experience & overachieving against targets, ideally in an outbound, cold calling environment.
- Passion for Google Ad products (Search, Display, YouTube, etc.) and/or digital marketing.
- Experience using Salesforce CRM.
- Salary: €26K + €7.8K Bonus - OTE €33.8k
- Training Program: Three week intensive training program covering sales & product, including AdWords Certification, as well as ongoing training.
- Perks: Free food & drinks, ping pong table and games room, recently renovated office in Dublin 3.
Job Type: Full-time