Sales Partner / Contractor
DNE Resources – SME, Corporate and Industrial Direct Sales
DNE Resources is the largest energy brokerage firm in Canada and is currently providing energy solutions to over 400,000 clients across North America and Europe. Its consulting services have been widely recognized as a market leader in the industry for over 10 years.
Do you share our Core Values?
Do the right thing
Stay hungry & stay humble
Work hard & play hard
DNE Resources provides energy solutions to small, medium and large enterprises within multiple markets. We are looking to partner up with sales contractors within the Irish market who may be working in any of the following fields:
- Merchant Services
- Insurance and finance
- Utility cost services
*All backgrounds will be considered.
- Demonstrate understanding of SME and corporate markets
- B2B sales experience
- Very strong focus on results and achieving set targets daily, weekly and monthly.
- Positive attitude interacting with customer, colleagues and client.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to manage contacts in defined territory.
- Works on own initiative and is continually looking at ways to improve sales performance.
- Strong analysis and judgement skills to prioritize opportunities.
- Self motivation and drive to deliver consistent results.
- Awareness of the Irish Business Arena at local and national levels to maintain pipeline.
- Must have strong PC Skills. Microsoft Excel and email etiquette experience is essential.
- Demonstrate a belief in the importance of the customer and a willingness to meet and exceed customer expectations.
This is a contractor role. Excellent commissions available on achieving realistic sales volumes. (Circa €100 – €300 average on SME business per account, €1k+ on large corporate/industrial clients. Bonuses, company trips and incentives offered regularly for high achievers.
If you currently work independently, have a database of commercial clients and meet with these regularly, we will provide you with added value benefit for your clients through organising their ongoing energy agreements. We work with all the main suppliers in the market, so you will always have the best option available for your client.
Mike @ +353 86 0602325
DNE Resources recognizes and embraces the importance of values in our ever-changing workplace. To be successful, all applicants must demonstrate behaviors that are reflective of our Core Values. We are looking forward to have you create a successful career and having fun with our family.