Market leader in the supply of orthopaedic hip and knee implants looking to speak to candidates with a solid track record in strategic marketing appointments
THE COMPANY: With over fifty years of medical device manufacturing excellence behind them, this global market leader is now recruiting a Market Development Specialist for their orthopaedic division. They invest heavily in research and development to ensure they stay ahead of their competitors and collaborate with some of the biggest players in the industry to provide innovative and ground-breaking solutions. With such an outstanding reputation in the market for quality solutions and customer service, you will be hard pushed to find a better opportunity!
THE ROLE: The primary objective of the Market Development Specialist will be to raise the brand profile and ultimately increase market share of our clients orthopaedic hip and knee implant portfolio on a national scale. You will work alongside the current sales team and compliment their day to day sales activities by meeting with orthopaedic consultants, surgeons and trainee surgeons within existing accounts, as well as approaching new accounts, to enhance the relationship and credibility of the brand as well as gathering data to allow you to devise stronger marketing strategies. You will be involved in the overall implementation of the sales and marketing strategy and you will drive growth by utilising all marketing and brand building tools at your disposal, including sending consultants and surgeons to training events with the manufacturer.
* We are looking to speak to candidates that have a strong track record in senior, strategic marketing positions within the healthcare industry
* Experience working in a strategic marketing / commercial management / sales and marketing position in the medical device or medical technology sector
* Experience within orthopaedic devices will be a distinct advantage, but not essential
* Must be a strong relationship builder and be seen as a leader in your area of expertise
* Capable of taking complete ownership of your objectives and working autonomously
* €70,000 - €80,000 Base Salary
* €100,000 OTE
* Company car
* 26 Days Holidays, Healthcare, Pension, Life Insurance
LOCATION: Greater Dublin
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting sales professionals, nationally. We recruit within the Industrial, Construction, IT, Engineering, Corporate and FMCG markets.
Our roles include Merchandisers, Account Managers, Business Development Managers, National Account Managers through to Directors and Senior Management.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!