* Indigenous Irish Distributor
* Process Automation & Control Solutions
* Exciting and challenging Technical Sales Position
THE COMPANY: Our client is one of the Ireland largest distributors of Industrial Process Control and automation products and solutions; Our clients focus on building strong working relationships across a variety of industry segments, priding themselves on being able to provide a bespoke range of products, solutions and services to fulfil the short, medium and long-term needs of the end client.
THE ROLE: With 2 positions available, 1 covering the West coast and one covering the East coast of Ireland, this role will see the successful Technical Sales Engineer given the flexibility and autonomy to drive and develop new business in the area. The role will focus on selling a range of solutions, comprised of both industrial Products (automation and process control), Software (SCADA) and integrated services, you will be providing a customised and bespoke range of solutions to clients within the chemical, pharma, oil and gas markets. This role will have a focus on both End User clients, as well as Consultants.
FOR THIS TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER POSITION, WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
* Strong background in Automation/industrial solutions sales
* Ideally hail from a strong automation or process control background
* Selling a range of products (hardware or software) and integrated services (SIS) into a range of industry segments
* Training will be provided, however due to the importance of this position; candidates must have experience of selling products and services around the process control and automation space.
BENEFITS OF THIS TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER ROLE:
* Basic salary €45,000 - €60,000
* €10,000 - €15,000 Bonus
* Fully Maintained Company Vehicle
* Mobile phone, Laptop, Covered business expenses
BMS specialises in recruiting sales professionals, nationally. We recruit within the Industrial, Construction, IT, Engineering, Corporate and FMCG markets.
Our roles include Merchandisers, Account Managers, Business Development Managers, National Account Managers through to Directors and Senior Management.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Abigail Gannon to discuss how we can help you!