Now in our 24th year, Optimum Results specialise in building Management and staff Competencies to optimise business performance. Based in Ireland, midpoint on the Dublin / Belfast economic corridor, we have a fulltime team of 20 people with 18 Specialist Associates. To date, we have a worked with over 12,000 clients across 13 Countries. Our SME Development programmes are classified by the EU’s Training Foundation (ETF) as being “International Best Practice”.
Most relevant to this appointment, recent years has also seen Optimum Results develop an advanced ‘On-Line Learning & LMS’ Services Division, SeamsCloud.com, providing remarkable costs & time benefits for our clients at home and export markets. Our consumer research division, Customer Perceptions, also operates to ISO9001:2015 / BS8555, HRE (Gold) and other standards. A leading provider of consumer critical information for managers of Retail and Service businesses, it processed its 1,250,000th Mystery Shopping Report earlier this year.
The New Business Development / Sales Executive
This person will play an important role in the Optimum Results’ New Business Development strategy and optimising the Company’s growth potential in the current strong economic climate. Specifically, the job includes contacting and engaging with a wide variety of public & Private sector prospective clients in Ireland and Norther Ireland, establish their training / HRD needs (traditional and eLearning), creating appropriate proposals with follow-up engagements and managing the ongoing client relationship.
Our New Business / Sales Executive will ideally…
· Have a strong track record in Sales and new Business Development in the B2B / Services to Business sector.
· A good knowledge of Ireland’s business environment (North & South).
· Ideally have experience in compiling public sector tenders.
· Have skills in SAS ‘Software as a Service’ and e-Marketing.
· Be organised, motivated, ambitious & entrepreneurial.
· Have excellent communication & presentation skills (written & oral)
· Be a Business / Marketing / HR graduate.
· Probably live in the North East ROI or South of NI.
Initial basic salary €37,500 plus a performance related bonus (OTE €60,000+) together with exceptional career progression potential.
Applications by email please to: email@example.com